Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

40 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

We get a standard 30 day return policy - right?  :facepalm:

This is a really stupid tweet. 

I mean, I know there's a lot of stupid people on twitter but why even quote this one? 

They're just medical facilities that are in convenient locations to host a meeting between the player and our staff. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

This is a really stupid tweet. 

I mean, I know there's a lot of stupid people on twitter but why even quote this one? 

They're just medical facilities that are in convenient locations to host a meeting between the player and our staff. 

Never heard of this medical facility before, guess I could have looked it up! I also did not see our medical staff, but someone else later pointed out they were there apparently.

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Never heard of this medical facility before, guess I could have looked it up! I also did not see our medical staff, but someone else later pointed out they were there apparently.

We're not gonna let someone else do a medical on our behalf, with all due respect especially not in Italy where organised crime and corruption still has a fairly recent association with football administration. 

Villa Stuart is just a private hospital, saves flying him and his entourage all the way over here just to find out he's crocked. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Well he has been directed to a Roman hospital (I assume its a hospital and not his apartment...) for his medical - do we not normally do those at the club/training ground?

Just seemed a bit odd, but perhaps its not  :dunno: (Who is verifying his fitness?)

Everyone is having their medicals wherever they are from currently. It'll be to cut down travel/quarantine issues as I imagine players probably have a COVID test there too. 

No point schlepping over to England, failing your medical and then travelling back.

Castagne also had his medical abroad.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Do you really think the club would part with millions without making the proper checks ? 

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

What does this mean? (I know they're all hospitals) Just don't get this lads point or your response? 

Why is this a stroke of genius? 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Why is this a stroke of genius? 

Presumably the requirement of 3 separate medical processes and addressed by having them occur where the players were :dunno:

Definition of genius is a bit tenuous though...

3 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

He's a bit daft this lad isn't he? 

Our staff can't get to Austria or Switzerland because of quarantine. Same way we had to get Castagne to be in Germany for his medical rather than Belgium 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

Could they have just not done the medical at LFE? seems excessive going all the way to Rome. 

So they can do a coronavirus test over there rather than bringing him to the country and if he was positive affecting a private hospital or our own training ground. 

It's been the done thing this summer. 

• Thanks 1