Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

53 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Cengiz #Under arrived at Villa Stuart to carry out medical examinations with the #Leicester , then he will fly to England to sign the contract. Alla #ASRoma 3 million for the loan and another 25 after the redemption obligation

No idea how reliable this is (low number of followers), but...

Looks like he's kacked himsen in that video. 

16 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Hmmm if chilly has stayed (injured or chelsea found anotehr lover...) then would we have just stuck with yhe squad we had?

It's a pointless If, we were always going to sell Chilwell. Someone else will go next summer, someone else the year after, we're always going to do this. 

Might have been different if we'd got in the CL but otherwise you sell, reinvest, sell, reinvest. 

Ricardo or Madders next year would be my guess. Maybe Wilf. Think Under buys us another year or so of Cags. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, stu said:

Another medical video, however this one shows  LCFC staff too presumably to conduct the medical? Is that Matt Reeves?

Yeah. Reeves, Simon Murphy and the club doc.

I wonder why they’re doing the medical there as opposed to here? Castagnes was abroad too I think.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

I wonder why they’re doing the medical there as opposed to here? Castagnes was abroad too I think.

Fancy a bit of a holiday! 

Don't think it matters in the grand scheme of things. Might have been at club's request or the players'. Main thing is that the club are satisfied with the medical! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

Hold on, serious point for a second:

If we signed him on loan for the season and the we’re drawn to play against Roma in the Europa League, could they refuse him permission to play? 

My understanding is that for UEFA competitions the player is eligible to player against his parent club whilst on loan.

The player cannot be blocked from playing. Previous examples (Champions  League) being Coutinho for Bayern v Barcelona and Morientes for Monaco v Real Madrid.

25 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

The more I think about it, the more I can see it being about " the first team bubble ".

One of the medical tests will be covid and if there's any issues there it's not going to impact our first team, the player and medical staff would isolate. 

• Like 3