Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

18 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Got until 5pm for him to be eligible for tomorrow

Eligible or not, don't think Rodgers plays him. 

Don't think we'll change the team except to start Maddison if he's fit. 

Perez hasn't become atrocious just because we've signed someone better, he'll keep his place over someone that will have barely met the squad. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Eligible or not, don't think Rodgers plays him. 

Don't think we'll change the team except to start Maddison if he's fit. 

Perez hasn't become atrocious just because we've signed someone better, he'll keep his place over someone that will have barely met the squad. 

I would imagine he would be on the bech and come on for the last 10 if we are a couple of goals up....

Just now, AjcW said:

What does this mean? (I know they're all hospitals) Just don't get this lads point or your response? 

Well he has been directed to a Roman hospital (I assume its a hospital and not his apartment...) for his medical - do we not normally do those at the club/training ground?

Just seemed a bit odd, but perhaps its not  :dunno: (Who is verifying his fitness?)

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Well he has been directed to a Roman hospital (I assume its a hospital and not his apartment...) for his medical - do we not normally do those at the club/training ground?

Just seemed a bit odd, but perhaps its not  :dunno: (Who is verifying his fitness?)

Gareth Bale apparently had his medical in Madrid first. I don't quite get why it happens, but I am sure it's something we have done in the past. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

There's a twitter vid of our medical staff meeting him in Rome, kitted out in in lcfc gear. Definitely being carried out by our own staff, so it doesn't matter where.

• Like 1