Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

2 hours ago, TimT said:

Oh man, I can't believe Cengiz Under will be playing for LCFC! During a discussion here last year. I bragged a little bit about this young player. I am all smiling and so excited to watch him. It feels like getting Mo Salah to LCFC. I am not saying Under is as good as Mo Salah. Just that, this is a tremendous signing.  I would have never thought Under would really come to play for LCFC, no disrespect. I always thought if he ever played in the Premier League, it was going to be one of the London or Manchester Clubs. Really, really happy for LCFC. I hope he stays injury free. The Premier League is just for his style. He's incredibly fast and great at beating defenders in 1-on-1 situations. He's got long range accurate shots, crosses and etc. I know some mentioned of Perisic, and I really really like Perisic but I would have picked Under on any day vs Perisic because Under is younger, faster, takes better shots, and a better dribbler.

You're giving me a semi!!!!

Guest Ali Seyyah

image.thumb.png.610b333d4e127cefe26cb770d96c4606.png

Cengiz :  Hi Filbert ! How are you? Nice to meet you ...

Filbert : Hi Cengo ! Welcome to my Foxyland ! I will show you all hints and tricks so that we will pass Tricky Trees  and through Primere Lands. 

Edited by Ali Seyyah

9 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

This is what makes foxestalk great. **** the fact we are on the verge of signing Cengiz Under, let's get embroiled in Keith Vaz's family history. Absolutely marvellous stuff! 

Amazing isn’t it. I learnt a lot about him yesterday unexpectedly 😂

Guest Ali Seyyah
1 hour ago, Nick said:

Ali, are you okay? You are posting dots! What more can you tell us about Under we may not know?

No ,no problem with Cengiz .