Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

So if we pay Roma

over for Under

we can still take a loaner 

so we’re paying under for Under

and when the loan is over

we can return Under,

the payment is over

Under goes back to Roma.

Edited by oxtonfox
spe
  • Haha 3

Guest Ali Seyyah

Dear Englismen in Leicester. ! Now one of my Turkish friends has said and warned me that my English is so much poor and thats why I put Turkish people into difficult position . And I said to him thats not problem my english could not be good but I do not have any complex about that. English people is talking their mother language and I am trying to talk my poor english  with all my efforts and learned with my efforts.. So, if you can not understand my English and İf I am very bad at this language please say me so . Meanwhile nobody is perfect  . Thats all Folks !!! Thank you..

Edited by Ali Seyyah

1 minute ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Dear Englismen in Leicester. ! Now one of my Turkish friends has said and warned me that my English is so much poor and thats why I put Turkish people into difficult position . And I said to him thats not problem my english could be not good but I do not have any complex about that. English people is talking their mother language and I am trying to talk my poor english  with all my efforts and learned with my efforts.. So, if you can not understand my English and İf I am very bad at this language please say me so . Meanwhile nobody is perfect  . Thats all Folks !!! Thank you..

Your insight is most welcome

Sometimes a non English speaker can say things in a way that is funny, but please don’t take that personal. 

Your English is better than some on here, no lie. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Dear Englismen in Leicester. ! Now one of my Turkish friends has said and warned me that my English is so much poor and thats why I put Turkish people into difficult position . And I said to him thats not problem my english could not be good but I do not have any complex about that. English people is talking their mother language and I am trying to talk my poor english  with all my efforts and learned with my efforts.. So, if you can not understand my English and İf I am very bad at this language please say me so . Meanwhile nobody is perfect  . Thats all Folks !!! Thank you..

Better than my Turkish

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, leicesterseddon said:

Can be a bit of a red flag when a club is willing to let a 23-year-old go out on loan.

From the sounds of it, they’re doing it because he’s a bit of an injury liability and wasn’t getting in the 1st team.

Seems a bit of a gamble for me, albeit a relatively low-risk one. 

Its not like it Burnley loaning a player out its a giant club A S Roma.

Monaco did it with YT worked out alright 

7 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

:welcome:

9 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

You talk more sense than me already 

11 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Hi Ali. If you are hoping to improve your English by communicating with us on Foxestalk ...  you may be disappointed! But keep trying.

• Haha 1

Guest Ali Seyyah
4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Ali Seyyah Seyyah,

Whatever will be will be

Ünder's coming to Citeh

Ali Seyyah Seyyah

You have so much clean heart Ric.. Sera is my daughter name and thats my mum song when she was young ... Dia Duit Ric... Appreciated so... 

8 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

Can be a bit of a red flag when a club is willing to let a 23-year-old go out on loan.

From the sounds of it, they’re doing it because he’s a bit of an injury liability and wasn’t getting in the 1st team.

Seems a bit of a gamble for me, albeit a relatively low-risk one. 

But if you read his article a page back you can see that he is well aware of his physical frailty and has been working on it at Roma. Admittedly, it will be even more exposed in the Prem, but if he works at it under the supervision of our fitness guys, and shows the right determination (which it seems he will), then there is every hope that he will toughen up sufficiently.

10 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Yep, that’s what happened with Toby Alderweireld and Spurs / Southampton 

Southampton had an option to buy Alderweireld but what superseded that was Atletico had an option to pay Southampton to cancel the right to buy. Atletico exercised that option and paid Southampton what they were due and then sold him to Tottenham for a fee which was more than the penalty clause and Southampton right to buy combined.

• Like 1