Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

James Maddison

Surely we'd have to quote numbers higher than was reported was wanted for Sancho here. They're looking for a cheaper alternative in the wrong place. 

What is even in this for Madders? To sit on the bench behind Fernandes for the next few years? 

4 minutes ago, happy85 said:

No it deserves it own thread

this is worrying

There's literally nothing but a rumour on Twitter to suggest he's going.

He only just signed a contract in August.

I'm guessing he's only picked up some kind of knock or injury in training to rule him out for today.

The worrying is all in your own head.

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

There's literally nothing but a rumour on Twitter to suggest he's going.

He only just signed a contract in August.

I'm guessing he's only picked up some kind of knock or injury in training to rule him out for today.

The worrying is all in your own head.

Smoke doesn't always mean fire. But there's still smoke here. Enough for discussion at any rate. 

Just now, Verumex said:

Smoke doesn't always mean fire. But there's still smoke here. Enough for discussion at any rate. 

I very much doubt it.

The discussion is that he's injured.

Scare-mongering him in to a move to Utd which is very unlikely given he just signed a contract in August to ward off that Man Utd interest is the logical thing to think.

People are so worried and panicked these days it totally consumes them and now they think the worst of everything :dunno: