Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

James Maddison

Obviously not happening. He's still recovering from an injury and we have a 2 week international break coming up.

Woodward is refusing to pay €120m for Sancho and you can be sure as hell we'd be demanding AT LEAST £120m and like the Maguire deal, we'd want most of that up front.

Delete thread. This is embarrassing.

Edited by urban.spaceman
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

The United speculation is nonsense. What we actually should be concerned about is the fact that he can't play 20 minutes of football without getting injured.

Not concerned, he is only just coming back in so any knock in training, he wouldn’t be risked

9 minutes ago, happy85 said:

I just put the quote up and where it sourced from

Everyone has to judge for themselves if there substance in the story

Entitled to your own opinion of course, but there literally is absolutely no substance to this. Please tell me where you've found any? 

And people wonder why I get so angry with stupid threads like this. lol

Right. Own up, who shit themselves? lol

That was never happening in a million years. Was sat having my pre-match toast and my phone lit up with a couple United fans. Told them not to interrupt my breakfast with such nonsense. Plebs.

1 minute ago, LCCFox96 said:

Right. Own up, who shit themselves? lol

That was never happening in a million years. Was sat having my pre-match toast and my phone lit up with a couple United fans. Told them not to interrupt my breakfast with such nonsense. Plebs.

The OP

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Adster said:

Entitled to your own opinion of course, but there literally is absolutely no substance to this. Please tell me where you've found any? 

And people wonder why I get so angry with stupid threads like this. lol

BBC employee Ian stringer 

Whether you like it or not he employed by a major worldwide corporation 

• Haha 1

Madders is 1 of those that makes no sense on paper as they’re well stacked in that position.... but this is Man U and they seemingly have no idea what they’re doing in the market now a days... will probably spunk 100m on him to play him on the right wing lol 

17 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Man Utd won’t pay above 90 million for Sancho which is a position they actually need to strengthen, surely they aren’t going to pay over this for a player who plays in a position where they have Pogba & Fernandes, even Van de Beek can’t get a game! 

Mate, it's Woodward.

Jesus, I've just got home having had the misfortune to listen to the first half hour of "Strings, Pipes & Owynn".

They are absolutely wetting themselves and spent about the first 15 minutes discussing how he's going to fit into the Man Utd line up.

Edited by Rain King
  • Like 1