Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

AEK Athens (A) Europa League

4 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Can only see a couple, maybe x3 changes for tonight. I'd like to see a strong (ish) squad to get the win and then maybe not have to worry about our other games so much in the group. 

Regarding Leeds, I honestly believe we will smash them :D 

Regardless of what we put out there tonight, I don't think that there's any excuse for not winning this one. Leeds being on Monday gives us a plethora of options.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I'd rather keep consistency in the starting 11 and start them that way and make changes after 60 minutes. New players like Under need to be integrated with the mainstay first 11. I also think this is dangerous to put out a team that isn't cohesive no matter whether it's a PL or EL game. AEK we should beat on paper but their players play with a high degree of energy (especially in hot weather). I dont think the team above is quick enough.

Do we get 5 subs in this? If so then I wouldn't averse to starting more regulars and bringing em off.

5 hours ago, Foxxed said:

He’s our one academy lad in this squad this season, he’s not getting game time on loan, and has performed well previously. Europa group stages are ideal for him.

Huh?

Choudhury & Barnes not in the squad any more? 

If we win the first 4 games, we'll have enough points to finish top as I don't see anyone else in this group producing that return.

THEN you rest players... could feasibly send the U23 to Zorya and then play a side good enough to get a draw if neccessary against Athens last up.