Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

AEK Athens (A) Europa League

5 minutes ago, picklerick21 said:

1. We fear the worst. A 0-3 would sting.

2. We're hoping to finish 2nd, but we shot ourselves in the foot in the opening game. With a full squad, we're capable of it. 

3. Our coach is Italian, from the Juve school. Think cynical, no frills Italian soccer. We've employed 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 but we play like ass with the latter.

4. In theory yes. Nelson Oliveira and Marko Livaja are potential game changers, but they are in contract talks and playing like garbage. Petros Mantalos, the captain, is important all around in terms of pace and spreading the ball. Our star winger in the making- Levy Garcia- is out. This kid has EPL potential. 

pics-image-6-95036037-2622391.0.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, KingsX said:

Level with us.  Half your XI is Portuguese, the colors are pretty much the same, even the badge looks suspiciously familiar …

1078873678_AEKbadge.JPG.f6d181bb387fd9139fa164e348c291a6.JPG      977938465_Wolvesbadge.JPG.e4b7bc255261539ecf030a9a01d12c2c.JPG

Did Fosun and Mendes go in together on your club too?  Or is it an under-the-table Wolves “B” or some s***?  Because this is seriously whiffy.

aekvitess2.jpg.26c7a736059facf2b5dad089d6938de8.jpg

also for those needing pronunciation help

aek.jpg.74c7c8477bb5bc8addea79bd6eb60dae.jpg

6 hours ago, picklerick21 said:

Classy :frusty:

I'd just like to apologise for everybody, FT is a bit like a Meze, you never really know what is coming next. :thumbup:

Do AEK have much pace up front? Asking for a Centre Back friend

Edited by Vardinio'sCat

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Are the squad flying out tomorrow or are they already there?

We trained at the KP today to enable the squad to attend Vichai's memorial and will travel tomorrow (Wednesday), according to the article on the club website. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Alright for some.

We should be up the Acropolis by now sinking some watered down Mythos. 

What are “some” of us supposed to do then?  Refuse to watch the match in solidarity with the likes of you?  Bitch instead of cheer if City score a timely goal?

I guess a Europa League group match should be thrown into the bin just because it doesn’t come with the opportunity to get ****faced in a foreign city and dance round the square with one's pants off.

I’m tired of this type of moaning.  The virus has changed most things in life substantially for the worse.  If this is the worst of it for you, I'm glad for you.

If you want to ignore the match then fine, ignore it on here too.  The rest of us will enjoy it as best we can.  And who knows, if we win it and keep progressing, there could even be a better European competition next year when fans will be able to travel.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, KingsX said:

What are “some” of us supposed to do then?  Refuse to watch the match in solidarity with the likes of you?  Bitch instead of cheer if City score a timely goal?

I guess a Europa League group match should be thrown into the bin just because it doesn’t come with the opportunity to get ****faced in a foreign city and dance round the square with one's pants off.

I’m tired of this type of moaning.  The virus has changed most things in life substantially for the worse.  If this is the worst of it for you, I'm glad for you.

If you want to ignore the match then fine, ignore it on here too.  The rest of us will enjoy it as best we can.  And who knows, if we win it and keep progressing, there could even be a better European competition next year when fans will be able to travel.

:jawdrop:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Calm down lol 

45 minutes ago, KingsX said:

lol wow