Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

AEK Athens (A) Europa League

Feel a little rotation is needed to avoid injuries and such. Dunno if I trust Morgan to start in case Athens have a speedster.

Schmeichel

Justin Fofana Evans Thomas

Mendy Praet

Ünder Nacho Albrighton

Vardy

Edit. Forgot about Maddison but dunno where he'd fit

Edited by lgfualol

Tough to pick a line up for this. Commentator kept saying Castagne was feeling his hamstring so I’d rest him and I’m not sure Fuchs can play three in a week. 

Schmeichel

Albrighton?

Fofana

Morgan

Justin

Choudhury

Praet

Maddison

Under

Iheanacho

Barnes

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Rumours he’s isolating at the mo with the C bug

Ah yeah forgot about that

Although it depends from when he was isolating and since he hasn't been in the squad at all this month he could possibly be back for this

• Like 1

Rest for Castagne, Evans, Barnes and Tielemans. Not sure if Fuchs has got another game in a week in him but if he's ok I'd give him another game. 

Could give Vardy 45 minutes, with the extra subs we could make the change. Need our best side available for Braga so have to make changes here.

Playing next Monday helps us a bit with recovery. 

Kasper

Justin

Fofana

Morgan

Fuchs

Mendy

Praet

Under

Maddison

Albrighton

Vardy

1 hour ago, Ted Maul said:

Gutted we couldn't travel for this. Guessing we would have got a sizeable allocation considering they play at the Olympic stadium and a lot of their fans don't bother going.

Absolutely devastating 6k Leicester fans taking over Athens for 3 days then carnage in the away end as we win 2-0 is the stuff of dreams. 

Fuch you covid! :thumbdown:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2