Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TrickyTrev Benjamin

Retro shirts

2 hours ago, BirminghamFox said:

I’ve been after this since before lockdown and they only have size small and never restocked

F8B9DD98-1586-489C-ADFF-14DEEE52B39C.jpeg

https://www.3retro.com/team/leicester-city/leicester-city/727_Leicester-City-1976-Admiral-shirt.html

Try here, I'm pretty sure they stock. All of the score draw range who make most clubs retro shirts under licence.  They appear to have all sizes in stock. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Fox said:

I need to start lobbying for this one now...

image.png.65eab4a1771b90c043f65207f6a6a290.png

... an under-appreciated classic.

(like the green '83/'85 shirt, the team just stopped wearing it, which elevates it into a pretty exclusive niche)

JJB were elite. Loved this strip and trying to recreate it on PES lol 

3 minutes ago, Golden Fox said:

(like the green '83/'85 shirt, the team just stopped wearing it, which elevates it into a pretty exclusive niche)

Tbf jjb did a good range. Adidas range now seems so bland and unless it had your team badge you could sell it anywhere.  Be pleased when our Adidas contract ends, just hope we dont turn to Nike.

16 minutes ago, Golden Fox said:

Still got this shirt and fits still. Got the horrible yellow one aswell from that season. 

2 hours ago, Golden Fox said:

I like the black le coq sportif with the light blue diagonal, probably one of my favourite away shirts over the years.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I like the black le coq sportif with the light blue diagonal, probably one of my favourite away shirts over the years.

Couldn't agree more... which was the reason I didn't get the white version at the time. :huh:

Although I keep hold of my shirts and still roll them out for special occasions...

IMG_20210226_204228_compress84.jpg

• Like 3

On 11/01/2021 at 14:17, SemperEadem said:

Pre winning the Premier League you could pick up some gems on eBay for next to nothing. Sadly those days are gone with finding beauties on there for cheap.

Just to say this, there’s a 92/93 yellow which is £135 on Classic Football Shirts. Eye watering amount 

12 hours ago, FerrisBueller said:

Popped on the LCFC Direct this morning, don't know if anyone has noticed but they are doing this beauty.

https://shop.lcfc.com/leicester-city-retro-shirt-1995-96-third-walsh-5

Thanks for this, just brought it without the personalisation, remember the original fondly as it was the first shirt I had 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

The JJB shirt is decent but the home kit they gave us was minging 

I quite liked it. Blue with white pinstripes.

Unfortunately I worked at JJB at the time and still have nightmares about the massive cardboard cutouts of Richard Stearman we had all over the store.

8 hours ago, BirminghamFox said:

I’ve been after this since before lockdown and they only have size small and never restocked

F8B9DD98-1586-489C-ADFF-14DEEE52B39C.jpeg

I can remember opening that as a birthday prezzie when I was a kid. Even now, (43 years on???), I still feel my heart beat faster when I see it 😍😍😍😍💋

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rain King said:

I quite liked it. Blue with white pinstripes.

Unfortunately I worked at JJB at the time and still have nightmares about the massive cardboard cutouts of Richard Stearman we had all over the store.

I forgot about the pinstripe 1 (although I still don’t particularly like it) I meant the other 1 with the yellow bit on the collar 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Golden Fox said:

Couldn't agree more... which was the reason I didn't get the white version at the time. :huh:

Although I keep hold of my shirts and still roll them out for special occasions...

IMG_20210226_204228_compress84.jpg

Impressive collection Sir, some real classics there. Please forgive my ignorance...but wtf is that "coffee / beige / sludge" coloured toweling number at the front???

23 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Retro-Leicester-City-Shirt-Fosse-Gold-Vintage-Large.jpg.99574f9811bc203edf59ce756d033f09.jpg

I picked mine up for virtually nothing (£5 at most) at an end of season sale at the Churchgate shop (along with a pair of socks of the same colour) as a bit of a joke as the colour was so awful...

The sponsor started peeling off pretty quickly, and it's got a loose thread... 

But I actually love the shirt!

In actual fact, I think it's probably the most worn of all of them. Good for slumming around the house, playing football in, going to the beach and best of all, it can't get any more trashed than it is already! 

I should call myself Golden Fox! (or maybe Coffee / beige / sludge Fox has a better ring to it?) 

• Thanks 1