Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Wolves (A) Match Thread

Just now, volpeazzurro said:

He's probably following orders?

I’m not aiming criticism at Hamza. It just seems a pointless play. It doesn’t drag a Wolves midfielder out.

I don’t mind patient play, it just seems unnecessary to slow things down even more. 

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Raw Dykes said:

I don't know how their fans hack watching this all season.

So bad, that no one has turned up this week

56 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Thought Choudhury did well last game but Mendy has been carrying a bit of an injury so perhaps he's just protecting him a little?

I think Under and Albrighton might be a little bemused how Perez has got in in front of them despite his latest weak performance. Admittedly it was slightly better than the previous one but that's the highest accolade I could pay him. Albrighton offers far more defensively and Under offensively by far. Perez only worthy of a bench place in case of injury for all the influence he actually has. 

Choudhury heads the ball better than Mendy, maybe Brendan wants him in to defend corners?

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Hamza, Perez and Nacho. They just don't belong in our starting lineup. On their day they can offer something but more often than not, they are just pants.

They are fine to be in the starting line up at times. Just not all in the same game.