Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Wolves (A) Match Thread

Guest StevieLynex
24 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Not necessarily. He's played at RCB plenty of times for us before.

Dendoncker is Your's mate - played together at Anderlect

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, OadbyBlue said:

Sky treating this like the undercard before the big super Sunday mega clash at 4:30 as expected 

Presumably Foden, Stones and Alexander-Arnold will be fighting it out for the Ballon D'Or

33 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Yeah better than I was expecting. Boly and Podence both out though. Jonny starting seems a risk as he only go the go ahead for full training last week.

I still have no idea if it's 4 or 5 at the back. Could be either.

I wouldn't worry too much, mate, he'll be up against Perez.

8 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Bit surprised Daley Campbell is on the bench. Never looked like a potential first teamer to me. 

Especially when we already have 2 fullbacks on the bench. Really bizarre. Can't understand why we aren't shoving an attacker or midfielder from the youth team on the bench. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Don't know why you're all so negative. We haven't been very good lately. 

It’s fairly normal.  Best to avoid the match thread unless we are 5-0 up after 10 minutes.

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Don't know why you're all so negative. We haven't been very good lately. 

It seems like we tend to mess up when the teams around us drop points and we have an opportunity to climb the table. Maybe complacency creeps in or the pressure gets to us. Not sure. Plus, we're without two huge players in Vardy and Ndidi. Maybe today's the day we buck the trend, but I won't be in the least bit surprised to see you get something today, especially considering recent games between the two sides.