Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Slavia Prague A Match Thread

3 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I said it last week and I’ll say it again you can’t play Amartey and Albrighton together on the right. There is zero creativity and we’re limiting our options going forward.

Yeah, there is not much on the right side. Under to come on for Albrighton?

3 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Good side Slavia Prague.

We are lacking a bit on the wings especially on the right. Under for Albrighton perhaps to see if we can throw in something different?

Tielemans is not getting much space to dictate things as well in the middle so we need to stretch their midfield a bit with the trickery of Under.

Thomas has been decent but I wonder if we need to put Fuchs in with his experience and height. Slavia Prague is a fairly tall side and they are getting quite a few free headers. Plus Fuchs can swing in a few long balls.

Tielemans isn't getting much space on the ball as they are doubling up on him and allowing soyuncu and Evans to have tons of time on the ball who just keep giving it back to them.

More care and precision in the final third and we should win this. Our shooting has been wayward. Need to test the keeper more.

Always worried when the opposition get a corner, mind. Our Achilles heel as ever.

Just now, Ian Nacho said:

Danny Simpson gives off ex girlfriend’s new boyfriend vibes lol

I don't like to make light of it or draw attention to other people's unfortunate moments, nor do i really care about what drugs someone might or might not do and mental health is a real and serious thing.

But remember that video off him off his tits? Wow.

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

You need to sort him out with a natty turban mate and some of those things beginning with K (I'm aware the turban is one). (Sorry if I've got your religion/culture wrong). (Bet I have)!

We will give him a Nihang turban not a Kenyan one.  Google it.

Guy that goodlooking makes nihangs look like love island candidates.

• Like 1

Didnt Tielemans have a reputation at Anderlecht for scoring long rangers. Swear he scuffs every attempt he has for us.

Tough game, Slavia have decent energy about them and Sima is raw, but a handful. Need the centre halves to improve their use of the ball to try and get Tielemans dictating it, there is space to be had in midfield

• Sad 1