Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Slavia Prague A Match Thread

Bit of a nothing half in the end. Entertaining start but petered out into nothing.

Offering very little going forwards and arent looking too tested at the back. Hopefully we come out with more intent second half. 

As usual I'd like to see Under for Albrighton and probably Nacho for Vardy Haha. I'll take us playing at a higher tempo and creating better chances though.

Nacho would be getting pelters if he had put the half in that Vardy has

Hate to be that arrogant fan but these are absolute bobbins. Our boys are shifting their body weight and leaving people on their arse. All the noise about their forwards and all they’ve done is trip themselves over. 

They look good at corners and it’s important we don’t get frustrated into a smash and grab by them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

Im not his biggest fan and a big Foxestalk cliche but really think Under could be a difference maker in this 

Agreed, feel like he'll get in behind more than Marc is. Marc has been fine but they've offered nothing down that flank, not sure we need his defensive qualities.

Just now, filbertway said:

Bit of a nothing half in the end. Entertaining start but petered out into nothing.

Offering very little going forwards and arent looking too tested at the back. Hopefully we come out with more intent second half. 

As usual I'd like to see Under for Albrighton and probably Nacho for Vardy Haha. I'll take us playing at a higher tempo and creating better chances though.

Nacho would be getting pelters if he had put the half in that Vardy has

He's not really had that many chances that half to be fair. Barnes has been our main outlet.

Not the best but confident we can win this, just need to show more quality obviously and not react to any of their play acting.

They were dangerous first 10, but felt we were just as likely to score. Once it quietened down a bit we looked less likely. Barnes is the danger, if he shows quality he win. Vardy needs to do more but you feel he will get in at least once. Maddison has been poor but set plays not too bad. 

Good side Slavia Prague.

We are lacking a bit on the wings especially on the right. Under for Albrighton perhaps to see if we can throw in something different?

Tielemans is not getting much space to dictate things as well in the middle so we need to stretch their midfield a bit with the trickery of Under.

Thomas has been decent but I wonder if we need to put Fuchs in with his experience and height. Slavia Prague is a fairly tall side and they are getting quite a few free headers. Plus Fuchs can swing in a few long balls.

• Haha 1