Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Can we bring anyone in?

24 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

There is a certain Nigerian winger who has been hanging about with English clubs on trial recently...? :ph34r:

This is the list of the "top value" free agents available

image.png.dfe6c2c060c412598e990e8709af2908.png

That settles it then, Musa on the LW and Under on the RW. Top four and CL here we come.😆

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

If we signed costa, our luck he would get a red first game lol.  Decent shout right now though.

I miss us having a proper "thug" player, miss the days of Huth and Wasilewski going elbow first into players, although they wouldn't last long on the pitch now with VAR lol

Edited by moore_94
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

Well most of them are free agents because they play in leagues that run February to December and their contracts have only just expired. Costa and Sturridge are different of course. 

True but they've not been picked up. Some are past it and others want too much money. Most won't be anywhere near match fit to play in the Premier League.

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

Daniel Sturridge and Ravel Morrison 

Nothing to lose (apart from team spirit and dressing room unrest, so that’s why it won’t happen)

Ravel Morrison? You aren't his agent are you? Guys had more clubs than the average golfer. Couldn't cut it at Sheffield utd.

1 minute ago, reynard said:

True but they've not been picked up. Some are past it and others want too much money. Most won't be anywhere near match fit to play in the Premier League.

I agree they probably won't be match fit but the ones coming from the MLS or Chinese Leagues I think it's less of not being picked and more them just waiting for the right offer. I'm sure some of them would accept a short term contract at a premier league side. 

Guest bss9401
1 hour ago, peach0000 said:

Some more names who are free agents: 

Bojan

Niasse

Honda

Nasri

Pape Souare

Iturraspe

Bony

Not saying any are good enough but there are options out there. Also loads more than what I've listed

Nasri playing number 10 behind Vardy might be fun, if only to get the scrap out of the way (after Sevilla).

Guest bss9401
2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Should get Nasri and Morrison playing behind Vardy and Costa just for a laugh lol

After today's horror show I'd be happy with the char lady from Morrisons playing behind Vardy 🤣