Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 3-1 Man Utd - Vote Now

Leicester City 3-1 Man Utd

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 7.8

Total Average Rating

265 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Kelechi Iheanacho 9.2
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Dennis Praet Substitute 6.7
  4. Manager Confidence 98% 0%

13 hours ago, Analysethis said:

Ayoze was great against Sheff U, today he was under par. Castagne to me just doesnt look like left-back and continues to be very average there but everyone else was outstanding.

I don’t think either of our wingbacks played great but their width helped us go through the middle and they worked socks off. Great team performance by all tho

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'd enjoy hearing their reasoning for that. 

I have read this on the forum:

He doesn't play brave, attacking football like Puel. (not a direct quote)

It was written by someone who clearly wasn't happy at Under's absence from the first team.

Maybe the 2% is just Under fanboys.

21 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I have read this on the forum:

He doesn't play brave, attacking football like Puel. (not a direct quote)

It was written by someone who clearly wasn't happy at Under's absence from the first team.

Maybe the 2% is just Under fanboys.

I came across one commenting under a recent LCFC YT channel video  that Rodgers doesn't deserve Cags at Leicester because Rodgers didn't play him in his first season in charge and Cags should leave (!). Once I set him straight on that he went onto say Rodgers plays negative defensive football and picks Albrighton over Under. There's still a few of them lurking!

• Haha 2

Kasper - 7 - Didn't have much to do. Great tip over from the Fernandes freekick. Don't think he had much chance with the goal.

Fofana - 8 - Honestly don't think i've seen a centre half at this level at his age before. He's going to play 300 times for one of the elite European clubs. Marked him down 1 for the goal, think he got turned too easily.

Evans - 9 - Just sublime. Didn't put a foot wrong. He even wiped out Fernandes for good measure.

Soyuncu - 8 - Was worried when he came back at first because he wasn't at his pre-injury level but he's definitely caught up. So good with the ball and so two-footed.

Albrighton - 7 - Worked his arse off as normal. Let down by his quality on occasion but you need players like him to put in 7/10s each week to let others shine.

Castagne - 7 - Almost exactly the same as Albrighton. Very assured.

Ndidi - 10 - Phenomenal. Just so utterly brilliant. Won the ball back time and time again.

Youri - 10 - He's fast becoming world class. Couldn't name you a player that plays his role at his age so well.

Perez - 8 - He's just so suited to the number 10 role. His touch and appreciation of space really is superb.

Vardy - 7 - Didn't stop running and pulling the United defenders this way and that. Should have scored a special goal having utterly rinsed Maguire. He desperately needs a goal.

Iheanacho - 10 - Not sure what's going on right now but please don't stop. In the past he's shown form similar to this (not on this level but similar) but right now he looks the finished article. His touch, hold up play, passing, pressing, finishing. It's all there, everything you need to be a striker for Brendan.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, fox in the sox said:

I gave him 9, I think 10 is a bit over the top. 

Genuinely can’t think of much more he could have done. His hold up play was incredible, his touches superb and some great passing too. One or two wayward through balls for Vardy, but that’s the nature of a defence splitting pass sometimes. 

Thought Kelechi and Youri were 10s, and Ndidi 10 MOTM. He was faultless.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, fox in the sox said:

Most did give him 9 which I agree with. I think 10 is perfection - but of course everybody has the right to give what they like.

Which is perhaps why it is baffling that you complained about what some others gave. 

• Thanks 1