Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Sidnei Tavares

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

Mason Mount went on loan, any reason nobody seems to have wanted this amazing prospect in this country?

Yes he did. He was given the opportunity to play in the Championship, just like KDH. 

I don't understand your question, it doesn't read correctly to me. 

20 hours ago, Simon alex said:

Tavares should be  playing  cup games and Europa league games  and league cup games and a few  5 or 10minuts  in the premiere league , that's how you show a young prospect that you count  with him;  Phil Foden an Mason Mount are examples 

Mason Mount did had two years out on loan before playing for Chelseas first team.

Just now, Kilworthfox said:

Yes he did. He was given the opportunity to play in the Championship, just like KDH. 

I don't understand your question, it doesn't read correctly to me. 

Sorry I was trying to double quote and someone else went on about Mount and your post crossed over slightly with it in terms of him needing a chance at a higher level. So my question way, Mount was sent on loan, KDH was, Chilwell was, Barnes was, loads of other players who frankly weren't very good have. So, why has this apparently great young player not gone on loan?

Is he actually just not that good? Or have we refused offers, or has he refused offers. As I'm not going to believe some great young talent wouldn't have been spotted by another club in the lower leagues. 

Its all about money probably, he has almost certainly been told that he can double or triple his earnings somewhere else. We won't break our wage scales for young players to accommodate him. If we bring him into the squad next year he can be offered a senior contract and much improved wages. If the club value him they will do that.

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Vitesse 

Derby was where he kicked on and really given a chance in England, manager by Lampard. 

Vitesse is Chelsea reserves and would be how we'd use OHL if we didn't care about the club's progression 

56 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Sorry I was trying to double quote and someone else went on about Mount and your post crossed over slightly with it in terms of him needing a chance at a higher level. So my question way, Mount was sent on loan, KDH was, Chilwell was, Barnes was, loads of other players who frankly weren't very good have. So, why has this apparently great young player not gone on loan?

Is he actually just not that good? Or have we refused offers, or has he refused offers. As I'm not going to believe some great young talent wouldn't have been spotted by another club in the lower leagues. 

No worries it happens :thumbup:

Genuinely I dont know. All player situations are individual. I can only assume that any interesting offers weren't interesting enough for the player or the club, if any. There would be many potential reasons why. 

We will all find out very soon, he will either stay or go. So if he goes will be interesting to see at what level senior or reserve and to what sized club. That may answer alot of our suppositions.

Just now, An Sionnach said:

Its all about money probably, he has almost certainly been told that he can double or triple his earnings somewhere else. We won't break our wage scales for young players to accommodate him. If we bring him into the squad next year he can be offered a senior contract and much improved wages. If the club value him they will do that.

Hope that's true, Leicester  got money  any way to by a better player 

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

He's 19, I imagine he goes on loan next season if he agrees a new deal. We aren't ones for loaning players out at 17/18, usually because they haven't even played much U23 football and I don't recall many teams taking players from U18 academies on loan. This is another reason why we are trying to speed up the pathway through the age groups, so that they aren't going out on loan at 21/22 for the 1st time like KDH. 

On 06/05/2021 at 07:52, Webbo said:

And which member of our, 3rd in the table, team should we have dropped to make room for this stroppy teenager? 

Maddison.  Would Tavares, or Lesbala, have been any less effective tonight?

• Like 2

On 07/05/2021 at 15:14, Mike Oxlong said:

Most hyped player since Hossain Kaebi 

Nah Pier Larrauri was Messi didn't you hear😂 however the fact we sold him completely under the radar says different 🤔

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

http://sportwitness.co.uk/inter-very-interested-in-leicester-city-player-serie-a-side-face-two-obstacles-to-sign-rodgers-man/

Club ‘very interested’ in Leicester City player – ‘Two obstacles’ to sign Rodgers’ man

Sidnei Tavares came up through the ranks of Leicester City’s youth system and made three first team appearances in the second half of the 2020/21 season.

The 19-year-old made his debut for the Foxes in a Europa League tie in February, and went on to make two more appearances in the league, which included a start in his side’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion in March.

His contract expires at the end of this month and Brendan Rodgers had earlier stated the club were in talks with the midfielder’s representatives over a contract extension.

There’s been no progress on this front and as things stand, the Portugal U19 international will leave Leicester as a free agent this summer. His situation at the King Power Stadium has caught attention in Italy.

According to Inter Live, the teenager is ‘very popular’ at Inter Milan and they are ‘very interested’ in signing the player.

The Italian champions, however, will face ‘two obstacles’ in bringing Tavares in.

That’s because AC Milan and Napoli are also interested in taking him, possibly on a no cost deal.

Leicester have less than a month and they need to act fast if they want to retain the midfielder at the club.

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/inter-very-interested-in-leicester-city-player-serie-a-side-face-two-obstacles-to-sign-rodgers-man/

Club ‘very interested’ in Leicester City player – ‘Two obstacles’ to sign Rodgers’ man

Sidnei Tavares came up through the ranks of Leicester City’s youth system and made three first team appearances in the second half of the 2020/21 season.

The 19-year-old made his debut for the Foxes in a Europa League tie in February, and went on to make two more appearances in the league, which included a start in his side’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion in March.

His contract expires at the end of this month and Brendan Rodgers had earlier stated the club were in talks with the midfielder’s representatives over a contract extension.

There’s been no progress on this front and as things stand, the Portugal U19 international will leave Leicester as a free agent this summer. His situation at the King Power Stadium has caught attention in Italy.

According to Inter Live, the teenager is ‘very popular’ at Inter Milan and they are ‘very interested’ in signing the player.

The Italian champions, however, will face ‘two obstacles’ in bringing Tavares in.

That’s because AC Milan and Napoli are also interested in taking him, possibly on a no cost deal.

Leicester have less than a month and they need to act fast if they want to retain the midfielder at the club.

**** this guy.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Absolutely no point him going to a bigger club than us, he'll have an even harder time getting a gig. I'd respect him more if he left to a club that will play him and place playing football over money and prestige.

Says who? Italian football is a lot slower then the  premiership.

he could set the world a light over there, He clearly believes in himself. 

Edited by Kent-Fox
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

There's a very thin line between belief and arrogance and I'm not sure what side this guy is on. KDH is clearly ahead of him in a somewhat similar role and I know who I'd rather have involved next season.

his agent is the problem 

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

This is clearly his agents doing . His contract expires at the end of the month then suddenly these 3 big clubs are after him . Yeah right 

• Like 1