Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Sidnei Tavares

Have a feeling he will end up like Dennis Gyamfi, the only difference is I’m not convinced Sidnei has the competitiveness and desire to match the talent he has which will see him work his way up the ladder, it seems like he expects everything handed to him on a plate and that’s just not how life works. 

57 minutes ago, NasPb said:

his agent is the problem 

What do you know out of interest?

If the lad is given a chance for first team football, I don't see what he is doing wrong. He is just playing the game (within football).

It is the clubs responsibility to give him opportunity and a long enough contract to see how he develops. 

3 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Have a feeling he will end up like Dennis Gyamfi, the only difference is I’m not convinced Sidnei has the competitiveness and desire to match the talent he has which will see him work his way up the ladder, it seems like he expects everything handed to him on a plate and that’s just not how life works. 

...you could well be right!!!

By the sound of it we indulged him and sometimes that helps no one.

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Seems like he is still around in the Leicester area and hasn't gone on holiday anywhere

Can someone get him a summer jacket?! He's going to bake alive in that.

Bit of a weird post, but sounds like he's decided to stay... Maybe had a bit of a reality check after his agents pushing to other clubs... 

47 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Seems to have a lot of mistakes on that list 

Tosin, Aguero and Sane registered to Man City 

Arrons, Yedlin still on Newcastle’s Andy Carrol is on the retained and released list 

Edited by jammie82uk

39 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Interestingly, Josh Knight has had his contract extended

His contract had a extra year option the club could activate, I believe.

Makes sense as even if he's not in the first team picture, his done enough on loan at Wycombe and Peterborough to be worth a few quid. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

His contract had a extra year option the club could activate, I believe.

Makes sense as even if he's not in the first team picture, his done enough on loan at Wycombe and Peterborough to be worth a few quid. 

I think if we can shift Amartey for a small fee, wouldn’t mind having Knight as 5 choice CB and 3rd choice CDM. Could come in handy as a bench option during AFCON, and would be a bother home grown player for Europe I believe. 

• Like 1