Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filthyfox

Next Season's Kit

1 minute ago, cruzFOX said:

Apologies I might have missed earlier in the thread when the new kits could be announced. Will it be this Saturday I wonder?

Good time to announce it with the team wearing it on Sunday and all the buzz that it will create!

Did somebody say it would be Friday?

6 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

"DHL are the Official Logistics Partner of Leicester City and have been a club partner since 2012. Throughout the club's most successful season DHL has supported LCFC's exciting global growth by exporting the club's merchandise to a whopping 66 countries: more than double those exported to at the start of the season."

already an existing relationship it appears....

It’s not DHL. 

31 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

It’s football index isn’t it.....

I doubt it considering they've gone bust lol 

24 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

surely not the club havent done their usual sneak peak every day for a week or two. 

We're not small fry anymore are we... it's all controlled by Adidas in the most part, it'll be a proper video and all done in a day.

Guest Bert Fill
38 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

It’s not betting a betting company, well in the “traditional sense” of betting. 

Well if it’s a betting company of any sort I’ll (a) be very disappointed and (b) not be buying the shirt.

Just now, AjcW said:

I doubt it considering they've gone bust lol 

We're not small fry anymore are we... it's all controlled by Adidas in the most part, it'll be a proper video and all done in a day.

I know mate I was joking lol Imagine a football club signing a bust company, must have surely happened before somewhere!

• Haha 2

Just now, KFS said:

Etoro was all over the boards and we all know blue and green should never be seen!!

Ah shout. That’s a bit boring, DHL actually might not have been horrendous thinking about it. 

Reckon we should have gone with an established local brand, such as Colourbank Carpets - right colour scheme too. 

Guest Bert Fill
1 minute ago, Manini said:

Reckon we should have gone with an established local brand, such as Colourbank Carpets - right colour scheme too.

Pukka Pies.