Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filthyfox

Next Season's Kit

On 18/05/2021 at 16:09, MYKL said:

judging by colours I've seen and rumours, I thought i would create some concepts. I personally loved the black and gold number we had in 2017/18

and after winning the fa cup its only right we retain that gold standard :)

FoxesTalk Kits copy.jpg

The blue and gold home shirt in 2017/18 was our worst home shirt since the tops tiles one in my opinion. Not just because of the amount of gold but the bubble pattern on the sleeve was really tacky. 

30 minutes ago, Manini said:

Ah shout. That’s a bit boring, DHL actually might not have been horrendous thinking about it. 

Reckon we should have gone with an established local brand, such as Colourbank Carpets - right colour scheme too. 

So back to Topps Tiles, then? :ph34r: 

• Haha 1

I would have thought that Amazon are the kind of company that are too big to have to advertise on football shirts. Also not sure whether a broadcaster would be allowed to sponsor a team as it could be seen as a conflict of interest. Imagine sky sports sponsoring Man Utd for example.