Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filthyfox

Next Season's Kit

Guest Bert Fill
9 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Looks like some company have say the leaked kits and made them up. Which will be absolutely hilarious if there are major differences. 

I doubt they’ll be bothered if they’ve sold enough to get a profit on their (probably minimal) costs in the meantime. Can’t imagine they’ll be the sort of company that does returns and refunds...

1 minute ago, Bert Fill said:

I doubt they’ll be bothered if they’ve sold enough to get a profit on their (probably minimal) costs in the meantime. Can’t imagine they’ll be the sort of company that does returns and refunds...

I meant more so about the folk that have tried to buy cheap knock off kits that the club don't benefit from. 

Guest Bert Fill
Just now, Foxy_Bear said:

I meant more so about the folk that have tried to buy cheap knock off kits that the club don't benefit from. 

Ah. Yes, kinda serves them right (assuming they know it isn‘t official of course)

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Looks like some company have say the leaked kits and made them up. Which will be absolutely hilarious if there are major differences. 

It's probably been quickly made in China after the shirt leak the other month and sent over via DH-Gate.

Probably paid <£15 for it and whacked it straight online as a nice little earner. Quite amateur they've only got 1 shirt to be honest.

4 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

It's probably been quickly made in China after the shirt leak the other month and sent over via DH-Gate.

Probably paid <£15 for it and whacked it straight online as a nice little earner. Quite amateur they've only got 1 shirt to be honest.

They probably had a bunch but you can't advertise that or it looks sus. 

4 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Wonder if we will wear new away shirt Tuesday or the home shirt next Sunday. 

Arsenal are wearing their new away over the weekend apparently. 

image.thumb.png.1acb3865f3003920023f3804d4ef06a8.png

Here is Arsenal's

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, goose2010 said:

Wonder if we will wear new away shirt Tuesday or the home shirt next Sunday. 

Arsenal are wearing their new away over the weekend apparently. 

Arsenal's Club Shop are offering to iron on 'ESL' patches for free.

2 hours ago, The People&#x27;s Hero said:

Has anyone done the research/analysis on whether we are statistically speaking more successful in blue or white shorts?

Dunno but I'll be wearing my maroon coloured boxer shorts today.