Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filthyfox

Next Season's Kit

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Leicester-City-Premier-League-title-2015

Marc-Albrighton.jpg

_67420783_forestvleicestergetty.jpg

Heskey3JPG.jpg

PA-2277392.jpg

795324533.jpg

3117076-63897248-2560-1440.jpg

It also helped reboot the whole club in League One

ChfHy-ZWMAEAmwJ.jpg

Because of course the sole and singular only possible reason for our success in those seasons was ten pairs of blue shorts outfield. 

Also, 1996 - 1998 the home kit actually had white shorts and for some odd reason (can't think why), you omitted our promotion to the Premier League in 2014. 

To really split hairs, for the 1997 Worthington Cup you really should have posted the replay instead -

gettyimages-829911412-1024x1024.thumb.jpg.e756e0bab7531a7ac344db3475abb96a.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 15/05/2021 at 09:11, Hollyfox said:

That is a beauty tbf, with the retro badge

Screenshot_20210515_091019.jpg

Failing to see anything remotely beautiful about this kit. Vomit coloured and entirety unremarkable. In fact, very bland and forgettable. Unless you are one of those 'clean design' hipsters there is nothing to enjoy about this whatsoever!

7 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Failing to see anything remotely beautiful about this kit. Vomit coloured and entirety unremarkable. In fact, very bland and forgettable. Unless you are one of those 'clean design' hipsters there is nothing to enjoy about this whatsoever!

Ha! Each to their own I guess... I really like it - much better than our mooted minty tea towel away kit and unimaginative v necked home shirt!

Edited by Nick
Edit: would look great with a running fox retro badge on it too...

10 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Cheers Gok👍

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Nick said:

Ha! Each to their own I guess... I really like it - much better than our mooted minty tea towel away kit and unimaginative v necked home shirt!

I agree it's crazy how differently people can react to things visually! Not just football kits, colours, artwork, people we find attractive etc. As you say each to their own.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I'd be surprised if not. Big launch coming on Friday (you heard it here first).

On 16/05/2021 at 23:44, Costock_Fox said:

And the wrong sponsor.

Any clues to the sponsor if not KP? 

Walkers? 

Hope it’s not Parimatch?! :(

16 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Any clues to the sponsor if not KP? 

Walkers? 

Hope it’s not Parimatch?! :(

I don’t know who it is, I heard a rumour that it’s not KP any more but no idea if that is true or not. Haven’t heard anything since.

8 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I don’t know who it is, I heard a rumour that it’s not KP any more but no idea if that is true or not. Haven’t heard anything since.

Really hope it is still King Power. The logo looks good, and to me is now associated with a Leicester City shirts. The King Power cup shirts look much better than the Thailand smiles with you shirts this season

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Really hope it is still King Power. The logo looks good, and to me is now associated with a Leicester City shirts. The King Power cup shirts look much better than the Thailand smiles with you shirts this season

I guess it depends if the value of shirt sponsoring for KP brings in more money to them than a deal with another company to sponsor our shirts.

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

1 hour ago, NZ_Foxile said:

We've probably got past the point where KP being able to filter money into us through shirt sponsorship is needed, they've probably achieved all they need to for the time being in terms of brand exposure too.

Simple fact is, we've achieved enough in the last 5 years to sign up a sponsor who could essentially fund a new contract for a key player, or even a new signing, and that will have more prominence to the owners currently than continuing to promote the KP brand as it'll save them investment.

Like everyone else I pray it isn't a gambling sponsor... but sadly they will pay the most cash.

• Like 1

I hope it's not a bookmakers.

I honestly think we'll look back in 10 years time and realise how toxic it was to have gambling adverts everywhere.

In the same way that it seems unimaginable to have Marlboro and Lucky Strike on F1 cars, but it was only 10 years ago.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

We've probably got past the point where KP being able to filter money into us through shirt sponsorship is needed, they've probably achieved all they need to for the time being in terms of brand exposure too.

Simple fact is, we've achieved enough in the last 5 years to sign up a sponsor who could essentially fund a new contract for a key player, or even a new signing, and that will have more prominence to the owners currently than continuing to promote the KP brand as it'll save them investment.

Like everyone else I pray it isn't a gambling sponsor... but sadly they will pay the most cash.

Last season we were the 2nd lowest in terms of how much we got from King Power being our main shirt sponsor (£4m, only Sheff Utd got less)

When Southampton, Burnley, Wolves are able to get twice that, it shows why it would be a good idea to get a new shirt sponsor

Although I do hope it isn’t anything controversial, or something that looks crap (please don’t be that crappy Cazoo that Everton and Villa have)

5 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

I honestly think we'll look back in 10 years time and realise how toxic it was to have gambling adverts everywhere.

In the same way that it seems unimaginable to have Marlboro and Lucky Strike on F1 cars, but it was only 10 years ago.

I’d be genuinely gutted if it was a bookies. As you say ... toxic 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

I’m sure it won’t be.