Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filthyfox

Next Season's Kit

58 minutes ago, AjcW said:

We've probably got past the point where KP being able to filter money into us through shirt sponsorship is needed, they've probably achieved all they need to for the time being in terms of brand exposure too.

Simple fact is, we've achieved enough in the last 5 years to sign up a sponsor who could essentially fund a new contract for a key player, or even a new signing, and that will have more prominence to the owners currently than continuing to promote the KP brand as it'll save them investment.

Like everyone else I pray it isn't a gambling sponsor... but sadly they will pay the most cash.

Ha, I was thinking in more aesthetic terms, I want a shirt that looks nice :D

but I suppose more money coming in is probably more of a consideration!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MYKL said:

judging by colours I've seen and rumours, I thought i would create some concepts. I personally loved the black and gold number we had in 2017/18

and after winning the fa cup its only right we retain that gold standard :)

FoxesTalk Kits copy.jpg

The detailing in that black shirt you’ve made up is very similar to the detailing on the new home shirt. 

• Like 1

On 01/05/2021 at 22:11, erabil05 said:

Ghezzal was a gamble ( he didn't even starts for Algeria) just last game when he was something like mahrez (we were surprised about his performance ) 

And the Algeria  fan base of leicester is huge ( you can't believe till you see it ) ,one of the most loved and followed teams in Pl (don't be mislead by social media )

1 hour ago, MYKL said:

judging by colours I've seen and rumours, I thought i would create some concepts. I personally loved the black and gold number we had in 2017/18

and after winning the fa cup its only right we retain that gold standard :)

FoxesTalk Kits copy.jpg

I love al three of these👍👍👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vlad the Fox said:

If we’re having a new sponsor is it possible it could be someone like Air Asia? 

yeh I was wondering if it might be something Thailand/ Asia related. Similar to TSWY. Like Bia Saigon on Chang. Would definitely be preferable to a dodgy betting company. 

• Like 3

On 18/05/2021 at 19:11, Vlad the Fox said:

Possibly. Do KP still own a stake in them?

On 18/05/2021 at 14:11, Vlad the Fox said:

More likely a company that would have done quite well during the pandemic...

Edited by The_77

"DHL are the Official Logistics Partner of Leicester City and have been a club partner since 2012. Throughout the club's most successful season DHL has supported LCFC's exciting global growth by exporting the club's merchandise to a whopping 66 countries: more than double those exported to at the start of the season."

already an existing relationship it appears....

Apologies I might have missed earlier in the thread when the new kits could be announced. Will it be this Saturday I wonder?

Good time to announce it with the team wearing it on Sunday and all the buzz that it will create!