Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Attilla Szalai

There is a news in Turkish media Steven Caulker has signed for 3 years for Fenerbahçe. He has had very good season for Antalya and 3 big club Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray and Trabzonspor wanted to sign him. This could be a replacement step that to sell Szalai with a good price to any club interested in buying him and    however Fenerbahçe fans do not want Szalai to go . 

Another news, this is not  certain yet because of a new manager has not been attented the club yet the transfer is to wait and see mode.

Edited by Gazi Giray
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Doesn’t look that comfortable with the  ball - admittedly he’s touched it twice! Blooming huge, though.

Edit - it transpires he only has one foot. 😳

is he the number 4 mainly on the left of the back 3?

Edited by turlo

33 minutes ago, turlo said:

is he the number 4 mainly on the left of the back 3?

Yes. Confess to not being impressed, so far. Think PL is a bridge too far for him at present….. based on an exhaustive and extensive sample of 45 minutes!  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Yes. Confess to not being impressed, so far. Think PL is a bridge too far for him at present….. based on an exhaustive and extensive sample of 45 minutes!  

On a completely unrelated note, I still to this day have no idea why I hate the Portugal national team so much.

4 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

You may be confusing the big lad upfront and the CB with the same name

I did initially. lol

2 minutes ago, NasPb said:

A good first match given the quality of the opposition but there were a few shaky moments. After that first goal wheels came off 100% though. 

And this for me is why Tarkowski is a better option. We have two young centre backs already, who have outstanding potential,  but are prone to losing their composure when the chips are down, which is understandable given their age. For me we don't need a third, we need someone who has played to a decent standard in the Premier League and Tarkowski fits that bill.