Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Attilla Szalai

56 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

This type of signing has Leicester City written all over it, reckon it’ll happen. 

Exactly, makes so much sense.

Addresses our set piece issue and left-footed. 

Only thing we might balk at is the suggested fee - he only 3 million euros at the start of the year and now is expected to leave for over 20 million euros. 

That said, he would still be cheaper than English options of the same quality. 

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Not really sold on this yet.

You need some YT action to get you onboard.

Looks like he's a unit, good with his head (due to height), can pass, and timing looks pretty good. Can play CB/LB, and left of a 3. If we can get him at a reasonable price, he could be mustard.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Give your head a wobble Nick!!! Look at him

Whilst I like a mobile unit… I’m just not yet convinced he’s a good enough footballer. Maybe a highlights reel in HD will sort that!

18 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Be interesting to see how he does for Hungary in the Euros. My feeling is that our current team is too nice. He could be a kind of Vidic figure for us, so I'm in.

They have a half decent defence but look at the group of Portugal, France and Germany they’d have to do extremely well 😂😂