Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Wales v Denmark - 26 June - 17:00 - Amsterdam Arena

2 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Beat Panama, scraped past Tunisia, beat Sweden.

Needed penalties to dispatch Colombia.

Lost twice to Belgium and against Croatia.

Any time we played a decent team, we were woeful.

But classed as a successlol

But let's give Southgate another new contract.

Fair play to the Welsh. I didn't want them to win, but for a nation of 3 million and a squad with plenty of Championship players, they've punched above their weight.

Lol what how is it on par though… you have just proven it wasn’t… we beat 4 teams, Wales beat the worst team only. So don’t make up rubbish lol 

I find it funny when people try to play down good wins over a decent Colombian team and a tough Sweden side who aren’t doing too bad in this tournament either 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Looking at that “foul” in the build up, Kieffer Moore tries to buy it. I’m glad that UEFA seem to have directed refs to ignore these bought fouls throughout the tournament.

I thought I must be the only one, but I can’t see the foul there. A bit robust but as much a free kick for Denmark as well as Wales if one was going to be given. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Looking at that “foul” in the build up, Kieffer Moore tries to buy it. I’m glad that UEFA seem to have directed refs to ignore these bought fouls throughout the tournament.

It was 100% a foul. My biggest issue is no consistency. You can say the refs have been directed to ignore them but the same ref gave the same "foul" free kicks in the first half for Denmark. So what kind of directive is that? The same ref gave a red card for a foul that's obviously not a red. If that was Leicester we'd ALL be screaming the ref was biased. Wales didn't have enough and couldn't readjust their formation to counter Denmark but that was the worse refereeing I've seen all tournament. 

Also I hope to god UEFA bin off this absolutely awful format of playing all over Europe. Ignoring the obvious advantage certain teams get (ie England) we're heading towards a climate crisis. I can only think UEFA made some backroom deal with the airplane companies because can you imagine the carbon footprint of this tournament if there was no COVID restrictions! It's disgusting and the fact barely a pundit has mentioned it is depressing.  

Edited by Hoopla10

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Lol what how is it on par though… you have just proven it wasn’t… we beat 4 teams, Wales beat the worst team only. So don’t make up rubbish lol 

We won 3 games out of 7.

Please tell me how that's successful?

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I mean i wanted Denmark to win today, with having Danish ancestry, but all the bitching by the Welsh fans in here today and being called an idiot by @Cadno'r Cymoedd for saying some home truths about their discipline, well it makes 4-0 all the sweeter lol 🇩🇰

Bitching. 😂😂😂 Idiot I admit was wrong. Too mild by far. Support your ancestry but don't slag off the other team all the time. 

3 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

We won 3 games out of 7.

Please tell me how that's successful?

We won 4 you said it was on par with this Wales display which results in one win over turkey and a 4 nil thrashing , I just proved to you it wasn’t. I was showing your argument was poor. 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Bitching. 😂😂😂 Idiot I admit was wrong. Too mild by far. Support your ancestry but don't slag off the other team all the time. 

Glad that you won't be slagging off England on Tuesday. 

:englandsmile4wf:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

It was 100% a foul. My biggest issue is no consistency. You can say the refs have been directed to ignore them but the same ref gave the same "foul" free kicks in the first half for Denmark. So what kind of directive is that? The same ref gave a red card for a foul that's obviously not a red. If that was Leicester we'd ALL be screaming the ref was biased. Wales didn't have enough and couldn't readjust their formation to counter Denmark. 

Also I hope to god UEFA bin off this absolutely awful format of playing all over Europe. Ignoring the obvious advantage certain teams get (ie England) we're heading towards a climate crisis. I can only think UEFA made some backroom deal with the airplane companies because can you imagine the carbon footprint of this tournament if there was no COVID restrictions! It's disgusting and the fact barely a pundit has mentioned it is depressing.  

I think this format was only for this tournament, a celebration of 60 years of the competition so to speak. I hope so anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

We won 4 you said it was on par with wales I just proved to you it wasn’t 

We won 3.

Extra time and penalties aren't classed as victories. 

Pedantic? Maybe.

We were extremely lucky with the draw and the horrendous manager is rewarded for mediocrity.

Anyway, a little bit off topic.

Pleased the sheep lovers were spanked.

8 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

So you haven't had 4 red cards in the last 12 games or so? Mepham didn't shove Dolberg to the floor today completely off the ball? Davies didn't almost start a mass brawl by starting on Yilmaz in the Turkey match? I'm just saying seems like there's an issue in the squad with discipline. Passion spilling over maybe, I don't know, team togetherness seems to be Wales' strength. You made it personal, needlessly. And the fact you did made the Danes absolutely spanking your lot even sweeter.

Edited by Facecloth

25 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Wales have to stick to sheep. Well and truly stuffed, wretched defending and with wonder stars, Bale & Ramsey they were woeful.

They were , but is there a more pointless and execrable player than Joe Allen . League 2 standard at absolute best and has been meh his entire career 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

I honestly would like to be able to support all of our teams, all Brits together against the world, but can't due to the rampant xenophobia towards anything English. It's very sad. 

Just now, surrifox said:

They were , but is there a more pointless and execrable player than Joe Allen . League 2 standard at absolute best and has been meh his entire career 

he played like a  static player do not support to attacking .. Normally he should have been more ahead

Just now, Spudulike said:

I honestly would like to be able to support all of our teams, all Brits together against the world, but can't due to the rampant xenophobia towards anything English. It's very sad. 

Have you read the comments about us on here today by the way? 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

So you haven't had 4 red cards in the last 12 games or so? Mepham didn't shove Dolberg to the floor today completely off the ball? Davies didn't almost start a mass brawl by starting on Yilmaz in the Turkey match? I'm just saying seems like there's an issue in the squad with discipline. Passion spilling over maybe, I don't know, team togetherness seems to be Wales' strength. You made it personal, needlessly. And the fact you did made the Danes absolutely spanking your lot even sweeter.

Enjoy your night. I have smeared my cock in Lurpak in preparation for a night on the sheep up in the valleys.