Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Wales v Denmark - 26 June - 17:00 - Amsterdam Arena

17 minutes ago, shen said:

Wales have had a good tournament but look very toothless today, despite having almost a week's rest.

'Good tournament'?! Outclassed by Swiss, struggled against Turkey, lost to Italy reserves, smashed by Denmark. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Beat a poor Turkey

Drew to an average swiss team, probably their best performance

Lost to Italy reserves

Good effort lads

Denmark is more strong than I thought really. And they add more in every game,  increased their play . I do not attribute this to Wales defeat  but Denmark is in well organized and good form. One thing maybe  Wales could have gotten more attacking support from midfield players.

Edited by Gazi Giray

8 minutes ago, MPH said:

They weren’t really the best team last time they won it either..

this year they are riding an emotional wave too…

If I remember correctly they hadn’t even qualified. Only got their place after Yugoslavia were kicked out due to the war. 

1 minute ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

All the piss taking may well come back on you. England will bore their way to defeat against Germany on Tuesday with the dullard in charge. Probability is 0-0 and out on Penalties again. 

England may be average but you can't put a spin on a 4-0 defeat and a pathetic performance. 

• Like 1

I mean i wanted Denmark to win today, with having Danish ancestry, but all the bitching by the Welsh fans in here today and being called an idiot by @Cadno'r Cymoedd for saying some home truths about their discipline, well it makes 4-0 all the sweeter lol 🇩🇰

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

All the piss taking may well come back on you. England will bore their way to defeat against Germany on Tuesday with the dullard in charge. Probability is 0-0 and out on Penalties again. 

Which is far more respectable than getting battered by Denmark in the same tournament when their best player basically got retired lol

• Like 1

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Really how? 

Beat Panama, scraped past Tunisia, beat Sweden.

Needed penalties to dispatch Colombia.

Lost twice to Belgium and against Croatia.

Any time we played a decent team, we were woeful.

But classed as a successlol

But let's give Southgate another new contract.

Fair play to the Welsh. I didn't want them to win, but for a nation of 3 million and a squad with plenty of Championship players, they've punched above their weight.