Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Wales v Denmark - 26 June - 17:00 - Amsterdam Arena

6 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

So according to my wall chart, Wales and Italy could meet again in the QF. Is that true? Weird format if so.

Netherlands I think.

Italy could play Belgium !

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/news/0254-0d41684d1216-06773df7faed-1000--euro-2020-fixtures-and-results/

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Backing Kasper here. 

There's an opportunity for either of these to go deep with a likely average Dutch side waiting for the winner.

The Dutch have looked good imo and would be heavy favourites against either Wales or Denmark.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shen said:

The Dutch have looked good imo and would be heavy favourites against either Wales or Denmark.

They'd be the favourites over both of us but they're not amazing. 

I mean they're a lot worse than Belgium were in 2016.

End of the day anything can happen in knock out tournament football. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shen said:

Not the best opposition though and bad at the back. Think either would fancy themselves but yes the Dutch would be favourites.

30 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Think it'll be boring af if I'm really honest.

Come down to a bit of quality or a mistake I'd imagine. 

1-0 either way. 

I don't think it will be boring. Wales will be playing on the counter and look dangerous. Bale will enjoy the space that Mæhle leaves behind him, while I trust Ramsey to really exploit the back three.

Hjulmand will want the two wingbacks to bomb forward and Denmark will create chances. It will all come down to who is sharpest in front of goal.

Just now, Finnegan said:

skysports-kieffer-moore-wales_5413827.jp

Kjær and Vestergaard will give him a game, like they did Lukaku and Dzyuba. Then again, Lukaku was key both Belgium goals while Dzyuba won a (soft) penalty, so yeah, Kieffer can hurt that defense.

If Danes show half of what they did yesterday  they-ll do the Welsh.

For all the love shown to Wales they ain't really done much more than has been expected.

And celebrating a 0-1 defeat to Italy doesnt speak volumes.

Bale makes out hes the Big I AM but what's he actually done.

I'd be embarrassed to be in the middle of the centre of them boys giving a rallying cry like he does.