Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HybridFox

Marvel/DC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This for me has been one of the better Marvel universe shows.

Can only assume Isaacs was a fan of the comics since he not only starred in but was a producer of the show too.

Moon Knight was always a comic I skipped when collecting since there were so many titles from various producers though I think my brother had and then sold on E-bay the comic with his first appearance since we both used to collect various titles.

Anyways, I really hope it gets a second season, especially due to the end credits scene.......

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Md9 said:

Started to watch daredevil last night so have plenty to watch for the next few weeks. Not watched any of  , Jessica jones , Luke cage or the punisher either so will get through them slowly now . 

I thought they all suffered from the same problem of too many episodes.

Worst was Daredevil season 2.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Anyone who’s thinking about watching the latest Thor film, don’t bother

its bloody awful 

There's a fan theory that because it is a story told from the perspective of Korg it is silly and funny so you need to watch it with that in mind.

I tried that and it's still shit.

Death, joke, joke, screaming goats, joke, joke, cancer, joke, joke, silly voices, joke, joke, more cancer, joke, joke, naked Thor, joke, joke, death, pointless post credits scene, even more pointless end credits scene.

Absolute waste of a potentially interesting villain.

Edited by Captain...
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, marbles said:

I thought they all suffered from the same problem of too many episodes.

Worst was Daredevil season 2.

13 episodes each series is quite a bit isn’t it. I am sure I heard the next daredevil is going to be 18 episodes, sorry if that’s not true 😂

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

13 episodes each series is quite a bit isn’t it. I am sure I heard the next daredevil is going to be 18 episodes, sorry if that’s not true 😂

That’s also what I heard :(

Yeah, they could have turned each season into 2 and it would have been perfect.  

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

There's a fan theory that because it is a story told from the perspective of Korg it is silly and funny so you need to watch it with that in mind.

I tried that and it's still shit.

Death, joke, joke, screaming goats, joke, joke, cancer, joke, joke, silly voices, joke, joke, more cancer, joke, joke, naked Thor, joke, joke, death, pointless post credits scene, even more pointless end credits scene.

Absolute waste of a potentially interesting villain.

I’ve been struggling to watch it.  Halfway though, and taken two breaks from it already.  It almost feels like it’s meant to be a parody of a Thor movie.

7 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Anyone who’s thinking about watching the latest Thor film, don’t bother

its bloody awful 

Not as good as the other Thor films, and to think there will be another one!. Thor seems to be a bit of a joke character now. I like humour and action but the story needs to be way better!. Wonder if that's the last we see of Jane in the marvel universe!.

20 hours ago, Md9 said:

Started to watch daredevil last night so have plenty to watch for the next few weeks. Not watched any of  , Jessica jones , Luke cage or the punisher either so will get through them slowly now . 

19 hours ago, Wrighty22 said:

I really enjoyed Luke Cage and The Punisher.

I watched The Punisher and then noticed there was all the others, opened a right can of worms. I think (chronologically) I am now on Luke Cage Season 2. Although I haven't watched any of them for a good 2 months. Watch DC's Peacemaker (which was fantastic) and The Boys (Amazon). The latter I am on the last episode now. After that possibly She Hulk (although getting bad reviews) and then back to the Marvel/Netflix series.

Loved The Punisher, really enjoyed Daredevil. The others are OK. I found Iron Fist good at the start and then not so good in the second half of Season 1.

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I watched The Punisher and then noticed there was all the others, opened a right can of worms. I think (chronologically) I am now on Luke Cage Season 2. Although I haven't watched any of them for a good 2 months. Watch DC's Peacemaker (which was fantastic) and The Boys (Amazon). The latter I am on the last episode now. After that possibly She Hulk (although getting bad reviews) and then back to the Marvel/Netflix series.

Loved The Punisher, really enjoyed Daredevil. The others are OK. I found Iron Fist good at the start and then not so good in the second half of Season 1.

Similar to me I was aware Daredevil would appear in She Hulk so thought I'd catch up on it first. But the chronological orders with the other Defenders series and the sheer volume of episodes...it could be a while! :sweating:

2 hours ago, TK95 said:

Similar to me I was aware Daredevil would appear in She Hulk so thought I'd catch up on it first. But the chronological orders with the other Defenders series and the sheer volume of episodes...it could be a while! :sweating:

It is pretty draining! By the time kids are in bed I have about 2 hours to do things before I need to get to bed (if I want half decent sleep). So trying to fit in about 14 seasons of 13 episodes each (about an hour) plus trying to watch live football and other TV (or chat with the wife/let her watch something). Ridiculous. I also struggle to stop watching, always thinking "Oh one more" or "I'll start the next episode".

After watching The Punisher I wanted to watch season 2. Then I decided to watch all the other in chronological order first. 9 months later....

• Sad 1