Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HybridFox

Marvel/DC

10 hours ago, The Blur said:

I had the same thought and looked it up.  Unfortunately as Spiderman is partially owned by Sony- the film is not expected to appear on Disney Plus anytime soon.   It is even suggested that Starz will get the first screening as they have a deal with Sony.  

Was thinking it maybe on virgin movies at some point they have been releasing some cinema stuff on for a few days rental but with how big this is it prob won’t go on 

9 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Is that Holland done now as Spider-Man? Feel like the character under him definitely has scope for more films. 

He mentioned he might move on from it but I imagine that’s more to do with his contract being up and wanting more money 

12 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Is that Holland done now as Spider-Man? Feel like the character under him definitely has scope for more films. 

Apparently he has at least 3 more films as spider man I think I saw not so long ago 

Not quite the best Marvel film but it was still pretty decent.  If I was being harsh, I'd argue it was carried by Goblin, Octavius and Maguire somewhat, and it sits behind the first and second original films for me.  Too much style not enough story telling in this one.  Some of the humour fell flat and I didn't get the emotional side of it at the end at all with MJ.  The actress playing her is not as good as Dunst was in the role.

But really, I liked it.  :thumbup:

How and why people insist on leaving straight away though after how many Marvel films now?  Sheer stupidity. lol

Edited by Legend_in_blue
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Not quite the best Marvel film but it was still pretty decent.  If I was being harsh, I'd argue it was carried by Goblin, Octavius and Maguire somewhat, and it sits behind the first and second original films for me.  Too much style not enough story telling in this one.  Some of the humour fell flat and I didn't get the emotional side of it at the end at all with MJ.  The actress playing her is not as good as Dunst was in the role.

But really, I liked it.  :thumbup:

How and why people insist on leaving straight away though after how many Marvel films now?  Sheer stupidity. lol

When I went to see Eternals, several people left as the credits started to roll. Then, several people left after the mid credits scene. Then, inexplicably, a handful of people stayed for almost the entirety of the credits, but left just before the end credits scene.

• Like 2

On 01/01/2022 at 17:21, GingerrrFox said:

I think this ending has more to do with Marvel thinking about cutting ties with Sony - which I think they should do.

With this ending, they can either keep or drop Spider-Man in the MCU.

Watched The Eternals today after it came on Disney Plus. Little surprised as I'm not sure why it's had so much bad rep. Some reviews have literally had it 1 star.

Yes it wasn't as good as some of the other Marvel films but definitely wasn't the worst in my opinion. Still watchable and will probably lead on to something else

9 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Watched The Eternals today after it came on Disney Plus. Little surprised as I'm not sure why it's had so much bad rep. Some reviews have literally had it 1 star.

Yes it wasn't as good as some of the other Marvel films but definitely wasn't the worst in my opinion. Still watchable and will probably lead on to something else

I found it quite boring and some of the actors felt a bit wooden 

10 hours ago, TK95 said:

10 hours ago, chapero82 said:

I found it quite boring and some of the actors felt a bit wooden 

I saw it last night, it was ok but felt it was dragged out a bit. 

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Thought Eternals was okay

I did think they have probably the best “speedster” I have seen shown in films and tv, none of that slow mo running crap

I’ll agree with that about the speedster.

I kinda think this may have been a lot better as a mini series

On 12/01/2022 at 21:23, TK95 said:

Probably the biggest piece of shit film I've ever watched. Too long. Didn't care for any of the characters. Acting was dreadful and the story was boring. I love Marvel but I'd gladly erase The Eternals from my memory.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, leicesterlad1989 said:

Probably the biggest piece of shit film I've ever watched. Too long. Didn't care for any of the characters. Acting was dreadful and the story was boring. I love Marvel but I'd gladly erase The Eternals from my memory.

The worst thing about The Eternals was the post credit scene where it said "The Eternals will return"

• Haha 3

Was going to watch Eternals because as I've watched most, if not all marvel films, I feel I have to. Is it something you have to watch to follow future films? 

Finished Hawkeye, wasn't really impressed for the first 4 and like above I was only really watching it because I felt I had to, but did enjoy the last couple of episodes. 

39 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Was going to watch Eternals because as I've watched most, if not all marvel films, I feel I have to. Is it something you have to watch to follow future films? 

Finished Hawkeye, wasn't really impressed for the first 4 and like above I was only really watching it because I felt I had to, but did enjoy the last couple of episodes. 

I wouldn't say there's anything in the Eternals you need to see.

There hasn't been any reference of it yet. Athough that could change in future Marvel releases. As we know everything is linked at some stage

Edited by TK95

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

I really enjoyed Hawkeye.

Thought it was one of the best so far

• Like 1