Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HybridFox

Marvel/DC

1 minute ago, Górnik Leicester said:

Nah. We just have Covid in the house. I'm still negative, but cancelled the tickets at the weekend, fully expecting to have tested positive by now.

My eldest just tested positive on Monday was wanting to get to this but glad didn’t get tickets now. All three kids now had it but all tested positive 2/3 weeks after the other. 

Going to see the spiderman thing tomorrow. 

As you can tell I'm.not that into it but the kids want to see it.

£34 for a family of 4 at Freeman's common.

I did say WTF at the price BUT you think we pay that to sit outside watching City get battered, so atleast we are inside catching covid(AGAIN!!).

41 minutes ago, Raj said:

I did say WTF at the price BUT you think we pay that to sit outside watching City get battered, so atleast we are inside catching covid(AGAIN!!).

We only live over the road from the much cheaper Vue, but would rather travel and pay the extra to go to Odeon - especially for films, such as Spider-Man, which tend to be quite busy.

5 minutes ago, Górnik Leicester said:

We only live over the road from the much cheaper Vue, but would rather travel and pay the extra to go to Odeon - especially for films, such as Spider-Man, which tend to be quite busy.

Vue was actually a quid cheaper!!!

I like tgdxeasy parking at Freeman's common though

23 hours ago, Raj said:

23 hours ago, Górnik Leicester said:

The Vue is very good value for money IMO. Free parking and no faffing around registering your vehicle. My only complaint is their fire exit signs are too bright and some of the lights stay on. For that reason Showcase wins as best experience for me. Just out of my price range atm.

On 27/12/2021 at 19:12, SecretPro said:

Just seen it. Very good. Disappointed with the ending (it was a good ending, just not the way I wanted it). 

I felt very similar. Most of Marvel's Phase 4 has those sort of endings, ever since Endgame. Still fantastic how they connect everything together even when you think they have exhausted the timeline.

• Like 2

Not really into all these as my brain gets confused by all the different  characters  and who on the good(Leicester) and bad sude(Liverpool!) Sorry if that offends any cherrubs!

BUT  the spidey film was bloody brilliant.

Abit long as I had to go for a p1ss midway!!

Weird but a lovely touch to see all the spiders together!

Finished watching Hawkeye this morning really enjoyed it. Hoping they put spider man on the movies to rent soon even as I won’t be getting to the cinema. The eternals is on Disney plus jan 15 I think as well so can watch that as well 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Finished watching Hawkeye this morning really enjoyed it. Hoping they put spider man on the movies to rent soon even as I won’t be getting to the cinema. The eternals is on Disney plus jan 15 I think as well so can watch that as well 

Eternals is a bit of a bugger. Would have been a good film to watch over New Year's. Comes just after the holidays :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Md9 said:

I had the same thought and looked it up.  Unfortunately as Spiderman is partially owned by Sony- the film is not expected to appear on Disney Plus anytime soon.   It is even suggested that Starz will get the first screening as they have a deal with Sony.