Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Liverpool vs LCFC (EFL Cup) - Match Thread

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Lose vs that team tonight and we will be at the same point as we were when being knocked out the FA Cup vs Newport County under Puel.

Huge game for Brendan vs a Liverpool C team.

I don't think that's a C team... 

Gomez, Henderson, Tsimikas, Minamino and Firmino is hardly part of a C team is it? 

It's weaker, but let's not exaggerate to say we're that low if we lose. I agree we should be winning, but it's not that weak from them. I expected weaker. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I don't think that's a C team... 

Gomez, Henderson, Tsimikas, Minamino and Firmino is hardly part of a C team is it? 

It's weaker, but let's not exaggerate to say we're that low if we lose. I agree we should be winning, but it's not that weak from them. I expected weaker. 

It's a shocking team

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

At least three have covid

I'm assuming they are now picking this up outside of the training ground which shows just how ride it is but also immensely frustrating. At least its now only 7 days isolation. Some of these could be back for that Liverpool home game.