Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Forest Away

6 minutes ago, bluefox1 said:

There free to them,people like us fans put money into the club and buy tickets but those who work for the club get paid by us by the revenue

and get free tickets.

WRONG,Genuine fans should come first.

I agree fans should come first and I understand the point you’re trying to make. However, these people work for an organisation, they’re not worrying about how many tickets are getting sold as to if they’re gunna get paid next week. 
Just like you and everyone else, if you was offered tickets to a high in demand game, you’d take them. For them it’s a perk of the job. Most of us have them, don’t we? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Incorrect

They have had to pay for them

I’m not sure why everyone’s up in arms about it now to be honest- it’s been like this for a least a decade.

Bloody hell, in around 2009, I originally became a Priority 1 by taking in my bosses 15 away stubs from the previous season. I came out the club shop, gave them to my mate, then he went in and did the same 😂😂

😅 I know someone who did exactly the same years ago at filbert st. Just took in a load of used stubs and got his card stamped and then passed them on and his mate did the same. Both p1 for the following season.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Incorrect

They have had to pay for them

I’m not sure why everyone’s up in arms about it now to be honest- it’s been like this for a least a decade.

Bloody hell, in around 2009, I originally became a Priority 1 by taking in my bosses 15 away stubs from the previous season. I came out the club shop, gave them to my mate, then he went in and did the same 😂😂

I suppose it's good for the soul to admit to fraud on an open platform 

• Haha 1

Gutted… on 232 points and with seeing nearly 300 tickets late last night thought would be fine.. 8am was 10 tickets left..

Have  rarely had probs at 3000 available tickets except Brentford , Bournemouth etc..

something very strange going on for sure..

5 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Gutted… on 232 points and with seeing nearly 300 tickets late last night thought would be fine.. 8am was 10 tickets left..

Have  rarely had probs at 3000 available tickets except Brentford , Bournemouth etc..

something very strange going on for sure..

Not sure you were close then as it was 415+ away priority points today 

• Haha 1

I’m on 305 so knew it was always going to be a long shot. I’ve said it before, it never feels like you are going to catch up. Whenever you feel like you are getting closer, they raise the points brackets higher so you feel like you aren’t any further forward, despite doing virtually every away game that makes all season ticket holders. Last season behind closed doors lost us all 50pts, otherwise I’d be on 355 now 🙈. Just have to keep ploughing on, but if the brackets get shifted again, you do wonder if you’ll ever catch up!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

I’m on 305 so knew it was always going to be a long shot. I’ve said it before, it never feels like you are going to catch up. Whenever you feel like you are getting closer, they raise the points brackets higher so you feel like you aren’t any further forward, despite doing virtually every away game that makes all season ticket holders. Last season behind closed doors lost us all 50pts, otherwise I’d be on 355 now 🙈. Just have to keep ploughing on, but if the brackets get shifted again, you do wonder if you’ll ever catch up!

You won't get close until they change how the points are allocated sadly, either lower what STs are worth or cap it at so many years rather than 50 points for every year since 14/15.

I'm in the same position, it's a closed shop.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 1

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

You won't get close until they change how the points are allocated sadly, either lower what STs are worth or cap it at so many years rather than 50 points for every year since 14/15.

It is frustrating isn’t it. I’ve missed out on Villa every time, missed Leeds this year as well. Feels like at least another couple of years till you get a chance at it, unless it’s an odd kickoff time. Away trips only really opened up to me time wise in the past 4/5 years. Managed to get to 6 as a member prior to getting a season ticket. It is what it is, and I’ve counted it fortune I’ve been able to do a couple that you wouldn’t expect to do usually. At least with Forest it’s on the box I guess. Liverpool away will be my first game of 2022 with work commitments and Burnley being postponed!

2 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

It is frustrating isn’t it. I’ve missed out on Villa every time, missed Leeds this year as well. Feels like at least another couple of years till you get a chance at it, unless it’s an odd kickoff time. Away trips only really opened up to me time wise in the past 4/5 years. Managed to get to 6 as a member prior to getting a season ticket. It is what it is, and I’ve counted it fortune I’ve been able to do a couple that you wouldn’t expect to do usually. At least with Forest it’s on the box I guess. Liverpool away will be my first game of 2022 with work commitments and Burnley being postponed!

It'll be better if we get crap, but sadly next season possibly no European games which means Saturday 3pm so it'll be more popular again for those with higher points

As you say, very frustrating, but I guess people who are just members would give a lot to just be in our position!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

It'll be better if we get crap, but sadly next season possibly no European games which means Saturday 3pm so it'll be more popular again for those with higher points

As you say, very frustrating, but I guess people who are just members would give a lot to just be in our position!

This is true. I’m happy that I can get to as many as I do to be honest. Our time will come 🤣🦊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GlennyFox55 said:

It was more like 450 that went before Monday but i assume they were the club allocation. 

There was actually 1200 gone after Monday. But apparently there are now only 700 on the away scheme. Factor in a few for box holders but I'd say that's still about 400 or so that went to the club staff, players whoever but that's a whole chuck of shite for our fans.

• Like 2

Yeah just over a week before the match a bunch will also get added for returned tickets from overestimated players family & corporate 

Always makes me think if you ring aswell how many do they physically hold back in the shop for phone sales...

Minimum 35 will be added around 26th I reckon so keep checking - still gotta be in the 415 bracket to buy though

3 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I've emailed the club about this a couple of times and had quite dismissive responses claiming that this has been discussed in meetings and they see no reason to change it (I imagine the wider priority scheme rather than the specific issue).

The 50 points a season arbitrarily came in for the 14/15 season. I missed a season because of uni and I'm now 50 points behind. 

It's absolutely crazy this isn't done based on maybe the last 3 years of being a season ticket holder. I couldn't go to the FA Cup final over somebody who hadn't been to a single away game since the scheme came in. 

It also means many young people have no chance of experiencing these days. 

I'd encourage anyone who thinks this is an issue to get in touch with the club. Although the last time I did it I got a 'you wouldn't be getting in touch if it wasn't such a big game' type response. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ousefox said:

I've emailed the club about this a couple of times and had quite dismissive responses claiming that this has been discussed in meetings and they see no reason to change it (I imagine the wider priority scheme rather than the specific issue).

The 50 points a season arbitrarily came in for the 14/15 season. I missed a season because of uni and I'm now 50 points behind. 

It's absolutely crazy this isn't done based on maybe the last 3 years of being a season ticket holder. I couldn't go to the FA Cup final over somebody who hadn't been to a single away game since the scheme came in. 

It also means many young people have no chance of experiencing these days. 

I'd encourage anyone who thinks this is an issue to get in touch with the club. Although the last time I did it I got a 'you wouldn't be getting in touch if it wasn't such a big game' type response. 

Was told something last night that the club next year may get rid of the 50 points and also the ones given out on previous seasons.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1