Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Nations League 2022

I blame the BBC again :P 

18:20

Hungary 0-0 England

463e8524-38a0-4fad-9ffa-60f1827b7dc1.jpg

Matt Upson

Former England defender on BBC Radio 5 Live

It's got that feel at the moment, that a goal is coming. Hungary keep driving forward and England can't keep hold of the ball.

It has been an alarming last 10 minutes. Gareth Southgate will be looking at changes.

2 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Southgate is a straight up shithouse manager. Nothing more than a waistcoat Pulis. Sick of him.

He’s only got the job because he’s Mr PC. He would be better suited as the FA’s diversity officer.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lcfcsnow said:

We’ll continue to go nowhere under Southgate, just too happy to line up defensively even against poor opposition. Three centre backs, protected by two defensive mids is surely only needed in extreme circumstances but it’s his go to formation.

Still set up like this 1-0 down against Hungary, I'd be ashamed.

5 minutes ago, MPH said:

How has Justin played?

He started off very shaky and looked a bit out of his depth but improved and was starting to look comfortable until he copped an injury. Hopefully nothing too serious.

Edited by Tielemans63
  • Thanks 1

Southgate is so safe. How his football teams play I imagine, replicates how he is as a man. Sensible, takes no risks, defends first etc

I think the team (and the country) is crying out for a manager who will just take the shackles off and let these highly talented players just play.

To see this team tonight resorting to slow, methodical build ups with zero goals to show for it, is criminal really.

Southgate will get away with it. It’s a meaningless competition and he’s the FA’s love-child.

But if you really think about it, this is just boring, dull, crap…

2 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Brings on a defensive midfielder lol

I've worked it out, a back five requires two defensive midfielders. A back four requires 3 defensive midfielders. Anything else would be too big a risk.

• Like 2