Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

World Football Thread 2022/23

1 minute ago, walkerleeds said:

Really enjoyed that. 

Any other COPA90 video recommendations? I've heard of it but never watched any of their content.

That same series has one about Betis. After that I’d suggest the Derby Day series (the longer duration ones are the best). 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

That same series has one about Betis. After that I’d suggest the Derby Day series (the longer duration ones are the best). 

The Betis one is great, it resonates a lot I think with us as Leicester fans. I'm not going to sit here with a straight face and claim that our fanbase is anything like theirs in terms of the passion and the culture but the parts near the end where Kike is talking to Eli about suffering and the stress of it and how even when they're winning they don't enjoy it because you're expecting to fvck it up? All very Leicester. We never make life easy for ourselves, it seems to be the way for our club that even when things are going well we make it as hard as possible to relax and enjoy it.

Also good parallels when they're talking about finishing in the Champions League places or winning the cup for the first time in forever.

Edited by Finnegan