Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

World Football Thread 2022/23

Barcelona really are in the mire as they have started to sell the family silver, they have just sold 10% revenue shares of their TV rights to a US investment firm which will generate £200m for them this season, they have stated they are willing to sell upto 45% tv rights to investors which is great short term but what happens when that money runs out & they aren't generating any from TV as they have little rights left what do they then sell?
Long term future doesn't look great for them

On 01/07/2022 at 12:48, BKLFox said:

Barcelona really are in the mire as they have started to sell the family silver, they have just sold 10% revenue shares of their TV rights to a US investment firm which will generate £200m for them this season, they have stated they are willing to sell upto 45% tv rights to investors which is great short term but what happens when that money runs out & they aren't generating any from TV as they have little rights left what do they then sell?
Long term future doesn't look great for them

I remember reading Coleen didn't like Maryland very much, so seems a bit of an odd choice, maybe they'll settle nearer the city.  I reckon Rooney thought he could become the next 'Beckham's' but America seemed uninterested in Coleen.

Given the chance I'm sure a LA team would suit the couple more.

Neymar really is a piece of shit isn't he. Diving in a friendly against a Japanese team has got to be a new low. Genuinely wouldn't want him anywhere near LCFC even if he was on free. Disgraceful! Probably one of the most over rated players of this generation alongside Pogba. 

8 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I don’t think diving in a friendly makes anyone a piece of shit lol what a weird overreaction

Being willing to cheat in a friendly doesn't indicate a high morale fibre does it. In footballing terms I'd say it's a fair and accurate description.