Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Nathan Collins

On 19/06/2022 at 21:52, AKCJ said:

Yes from me. Should have got him when we he left Stoke. I'm sure we were linked then as well.

Yes, but if we had bought him then, we would have missed out on Vestergaard, so y'know, swings and roundabouts....

:ph34r:

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Vastly underrated CB.. absolute steal at 20mil. Great bit of business by Wolves

Not a done deal yet. You can always nip in and pinch him now you know the price. He'd likely choose you over us too. 

12 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Not a done deal yet. You can always nip in and pinch him now you know the price. He'd likely choose you over us too. 

That's what agents are for. Glorified utility telesales. They'd have rang every conceivable club before advising thier client who's the best option. Done deal.

4 hours ago, Jabfox said:

decent player but not worth the reported £20m in my opinion. 

feel like we could get a better CB for that money. Could being the key word

I think £20m is a bargain for him tbf.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I think £20m is a bargain for him tbf.

Yeah fair play that’s why I love football everyone’s opinions differ, I haven’t really seen enough of him to comment in fairness but I guess that’s the going rate for a prem cb nowadays. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Percy’s news dried up after Rennie was booted. Read into that what you will. 

Tbf, people bemoan the sacking of Rennie (understandably so) but if he was behind the leaks than sacking him was 100% the right decision. You can't allow that. 

• Like 1

Can’t say I’m overly upset by this, a lot of people seem to rate this guy highly but from what I seen of him I thought he looked slow, cumbersome and poor on the ball. I can’t believe for a minute that there’s not better value overseas somewhere!

14 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Off of the little that I've seen of him, I reckon he suits Wolves much better than us. He's not quick enough or good enough on the ball to play in our system.

Quick enough for our system? I coud read Tolstoys war and peace in the time it takes us to get the ball from the back up to the front. this isn't 15 / 16 season you know.:D

• Like 1