Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

8 minutes ago, hfaes said:

Stop, with making fun of my country’s national TEAM, and about Wout, we have more than enough alternatives…..

Wout had better stayed in Reims, there he was so good, maybe Leicester does not have a good mentality, I see Thielemans how much better he playes now in our National team, now that he is not with Leicester anymore…….i read all your nagging about Praet, before about Thielemans, Castagne, and now Wout….

Ouch. Hurts but true.

29 minutes ago, hfaes said:

Stop, with making fun of my country’s national TEAM, and about Wout, we have more than enough alternatives…..

Wout had better stayed in Reims, there he was so good, maybe Leicester does not have a good mentality, I see Thielemans how much better he playes now in our National team, now that he is not with Leicester anymore…….i read all your nagging about Praet, before about Thielemans, Castagne, and now Wout….

you do realise its a Leicester forum, if the players are playing shit it gets spoken about pretty much like any underperforming player. You just happen to have picked the players that play for Belgium

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

you do realise its a Leicester forum, if the players are playing shit it gets spoken about pretty much like any underperforming player. You just happen to have picked the players that play for Belgium

I am Belgian and I am a Faes.

58 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

I’ve enjoyed watching him tonight. 

I have not watched…. So I don’t know….but I promise when next season Leicester plays Arsenal ( preferable for me), Fulham or Chelsea….i will be there…that is if Wout still plays with LEICESTER….I stay often in London NW….

6 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

Would we keep him he's contract is up isnt ?

I’d keep him if Enzo is staying, it’s not just the defensive work that is key to his style but the passing too. However, as soon as Enzo leaves, so should Jannick.

5 minutes ago, hfaes said:

I have not watched…. So I don’t know….but I promise when next season Leicester plays Arsenal ( preferable for me), Fulham or Chelsea….i will be there…that is if Wout still plays with LEICESTER….I stay often in London NW….

You wont hear a bad word said about his performance tonight, he was very good, I like Faes but he does tend to make crucial  mistakes at the most inappropriate times my stand out is 2 own goals v Liverpool when we were nailed on to win but tonight is a celebration and he played his part tonight and then some.

4 hours ago, hejammy said:

I mean, must have some voodoo magic on Enzo, the only plausible explanation.... 

ah, voodoo…..seriously….and that’s your only plausible explanation….maybe I know better…

you know, I am gonna pray on my knees that he goes back to the country which was World champion, when he still played there, or that country’s neighbour….

Edited by hfaes

6 hours ago, shailen said:

He's actually criminally underrated. Great on the ball, steps into midfield well and a solid defender overall. That run was incredible too. 

Personally, I think he is criminally overrated - often makes sloppy mistakes, gets caught out of position and a shaky defender at best. That run was typical too (where would he have been if it had bounced to a defender and they broke away?). 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, shailen said:

He's actually criminally underrated. Great on the ball, steps into midfield well and a solid defender overall. That run was incredible too. 

He is a good player with some high and low points, but any player is judged on "moments" by fans (incorrectly) and if you have a few bloopers on your highlight reel, you are beyond retribution - bit weird really.

• Thanks 1

I'd have had to have put that as goal of the season if he'd bagged it. This guy isn't normal lol

He's one of those players I genuinely don't know if we should keep. He has bags of talent but he can be an absolute car crash at times. **** it...keep him for the culture