Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert Fireworks

Wout Faes

5 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

He’s got an attitude his ability doesn’t warrant. The very essence of why we’ve been so soft over the last 2 seasons. 

First one out of door for me whatever. 

Sums him up cupping his ears to fans in the midst of another late season collapse. Checking his record so far: 2 from 2 (100%).

Sell ASAP. Belgium playing him means it's the best time to sell him. But we'll wait until Belgium have dropped him and get less interest.

• Like 2

I can't explain how I feel when I see he's continuing to play. It's not anger, not even confusion. I just feel genuinely disheartened, it's such a weird reaction and one I don't think I've ever had for a specific player.

• Like 1

Just now, Parker Pen said:

Poor mans David Luiz for me.

He had great ability and poor on field attitude and always lost focus at crucial moments in a match.

Too casual and needs dropping!

Not sure about the great ability bit ??

1 hour ago, Trev3939 said:

Where are the people saying he’s rubbish 

He created a great chance for them that Hamza cleared off the line and if Mads wasn't so alert the penalty would have been a 1v1 for them from his loose pass

Faes is overall a decent player, the problem is we have a lot of people at the moment who like to look for a scapegoat when we dont win, and he is prone to some howler decisions.  Some people arent forgiving of mistakes.

I dont like as an example if the other team scored or when they have a shot, we have a bunch of fans looking for who made a mistake or whatever for it to happen, the players are humans, they will make them every game.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Not as bad but baffling to me how he's kept in the side even out of position. Maresca really does have a blind spot on him.

Probably because he’s actually not that bad a defender just get abused because of some of his errors which the whole team has been prone to.

He’s too casual. Comfortable on the ball, and has recovery pace, which can be the only reason he keeps his place. 

The problem is most of the goals we’ve conceded lately you can point the finger in his direction. Hull away, Millwall away, Plymouth away. I’ve never seen a defender make themselves as small as he does when “trying” to block a shot. He just always has a ricket in him

Sell in the summer

Edited by Big_Nige
  • Like 1