Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Honesty flags ?

10 hours ago, Adster said:

What is an "honesty flag"?

After reading the article I think it just means you leave them at the ground instead of taking them home so they can be reused.

8 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Aka virtue signalling ?

My flag would say 

PLEASE JUST FVCK OFF

WITH ALL YOUR

CORPORATE BULLSHIT 

Corporate bullsh!t I can understand. Wouldn't mind seeing a load of flags personally, although I'd rather it was initiated by fans. Having fans involved in the designs isn't too bad though.

Not sure about where you see the virtue signalling angle?

1 hour ago, ALC Fox said:

After reading the article I think it just means you leave them at the ground instead of taking them home so they can be reused.

Corporate bullsh!t I can understand. Wouldn't mind seeing a load of flags personally, although I'd rather it was initiated by fans. Having fans involved in the designs isn't too bad though.

Not sure about where you see the virtue signalling angle?

Honesty is a virtue. Flags are used as signals. Just a play on words. Shouldn’t have bothered :)

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

stand by for rainbows and minority flags . just another way for the club to shoehorn it's vitrue signalling bullshit upon us all. What a bloody awful idea that no one wants in the first place. Shocking.:dunno:

Is promoting inclusive culture culture really that bad in your eyes, if so I'd love to know why?

When did you survey all 32000 match going fans? 

Are fan made ones better, yes of courses.

But if people can't afford to buy those during to the current climate,  than I'm all for the club providing them especially if fans are allow to design them.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2