Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Honesty flags ?

Might put a design in. Last design I done got nicked though. 

Basically what the Then.. Now.. Forever flag is, was posted on here and someone used it as their work and took the Credit.

albeit it was posted on here before the competition came out.. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Didn’t we have flags up along the back/top of the KOP, that were either left at the ground or certainly put up before every game?

Didn’t the club force people to take them down/take them down without any consolation or questions asked?

Wasn't anything to do with the club, we just stopped putting them out.

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

Didn’t we have flags up along the back/top of the KOP, that were either left at the ground or certainly put up before every game?

Didn’t the club force people to take them down/take them down without any consolation or questions asked?

Some were stolen by others in the support. Because of this UFS pulled theirs down. 80% of those up were painted by the group and then from this slowly slowly less put them up themselves.

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Wasn't anything to do with the club, we just stopped putting them out.

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Some were stolen by others in the support. Because of this UFS pulled theirs down. 80% of those up were painted by the group and then from this slowly slowly less put them up themselves.

Fair enough, I stand corrected.

I did wonder why the odd ones were dotted about, not many at all in comparison to what it was and wondered why they were allowed when I thought they stopped it.

I’m sure I seen something kick off a few years ago about the club not allowing them but as I say I stand corrected.

Shame, it looked really good.

Edited by Matt

Fulham use honesty flags (I do a bit of work down there) usually just plain old black and which chequered pattern or maybe their badge - I don’t look at them too much to be honest.

Fans can then dump them back into big wheelie bins on their way out - some get pinched but I don’t think the club are too bothered.

Most people just wave them as the teams come out and then for goals. I don’t think they take away from any atmosphere they create to be honest.