Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Honesty flags ?

I saw a female Club employee running back into the stadium clutching presumably "honesty flags" some supporters failed to leave behind yelling they should be left for the next game. What's it all about? Honesty and football fans don't really go hand in hand.

Bring back the clappers!!

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Crikey the rules and regs on these blasted out on the tannoy pre match was so OTT.

I agree - but I still saw hundreds being taken out of the stadium. People were going round picking them up after the game and walking out with them. A shame as it did look effective. Personally think they should also be encouraged during WYS pre kick off.

18 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Because so many act like kids. How hard is it to leave a piece of wavey plastic junk on your seat without being told to.

The average football fan is thick as pig s**t though. Plenty on this forum who would of nabbed them last night I'm sure of it. The embaressment of walking out with one surely is enough??

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

The average football fan is thick as pig s**t though. Plenty on this forum who would of nabbed them last night I'm sure of it. The embaressment of walking out with one surely is enough??

Worse than that, the embarrassment of walking towards the exit with multiple flags, getting stopped by a steward (already holding loads of them) and being asked to give the flags back, then arguing about it and refusing to hand over!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Worse than that, the embarrassment of walking towards the exit with multiple flags, getting stopped by a steward (already holding loads of them) and being asked to give the flags back, then arguing about it and refusing to hand over!

1 hour ago, Blueman1967 said:

l saw that happen Boxing Day game, steward, had to take a flag off a supporter, in G2 who was about to go down the stairs with it.

How embarrassinglol

3 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Did you genuinely witness that?!

10 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Did you genuinely witness that?!

Yep in A1 on Boxing day. Of course the bloke who argued was embarrassing, but to witness two stewards holding loads of the flags (as in struggling to carry them all) they'd already confiscated was worse. No wonder they have to make idle announcements. 

7 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Yep in A1 on Boxing day. Of course the bloke who argued was embarrassing, but to witness two stewards holding loads of the flags (as in struggling to carry them all) they'd already confiscated was worse. No wonder they have to make idle announcements. 

Just recounted something similar in the Stadium Atmosphere thread. Two blokes behind us were rolling flags up to take out and I told them you're supposed to leave them behind and the stewards will take them back. One guy said he was taking them for his son who didn't want to come and to show him what he missed. He left his behind. The other guy was last seen arguing the toss with a steward by the gates who already had a couple in his hand. Spotted 3 or 4 Showsec outside the family stand holding the things so they're clearly doing what they can to keep them in the ground but I can't believe this club is at the stage of giving out 2000 flags and asking people to wave them on cue. How have we become so Norwich, so quickly?

• Like 1