Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Honesty flags ?

It looks to me that after creating a scenario that has helped drive all the spontaneity out of supporting they then introduce these flags scattered around to make it look like the supporters have done this themselves.

Unimpressed.

• Like 4

I was with my son (10 years old) , when we got there there was a fella with his missus sitting in our seats. The guy had a flag that he'd obviously had taken from our seat. When we asked him to check his ticket and move he moved but took the flag with him a few seats down. When my son asked if he could have the flag back he ignored him and took it with him. After the game he also took it home. This guy was probably in his mid 20s - have little faith from this generation! 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I was with my son (10 years old) , when we got there there was a fella with his missus sitting in our seats. The guy had a flag that he'd obviously had taken from our seat. When we asked him to check his ticket and move he moved but took the flag with him a few seats down. When my son asked if he could have the flag back he ignored him and took it with him. After the game he also took it home. This guy was probably in his mid 20s - have little faith from this generation! 

That’s terrible, what an idiot. Luckily there are tens of millions in that generation and he’s just one of them so like the birch used to tell us in at Filbo street KEEP THE FAITH

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Wouldn't say its just this generation. 🙄😅

• Haha 1