Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Honesty flags ?

Was walking out the ground with one of the UFS flags that had been left behind and got stopped six fvcking times by stewards because they thought I was stealing one of these 'honesty flags'. God knows how people are nicking bunches of the things.

14 minutes ago, JMenzfeld said:

Was walking out the ground with one of the UFS flags that had been left behind and got stopped six fvcking times by stewards because they thought I was stealing one of these 'honesty flags'. God knows why people are nicking bunches of the things.

Amended...

• Haha 1

Its not a terrible idea is it?  a bit of colour the Vardy one looked great ,    nicking them from your fellow fans?  thieving wannabe scousers  its the same people  who walk of parks leaving cans, rubbish and glass bottles for other people to clear up.  Britain is full of low life if you did this in many country's like Japan for instance not one would go missing.  and you know these people are proud to be c@@@s

• Like 2

On 22/01/2023 at 14:35, CosbehFox said:

The seed sadly of giving away free stuff every so often now manifested in this. 

I know we give away cheap tat but still, it shouldn't be happening. Not the first time things have been taken without consent.

9 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Between them and the club its utterly embarrassing and huge waste of time, money and resources. 

Nothing new really. My brother was fined for throwing a toilet roll on the pitch in the early 60s at an away match.

Mind you, part of the charge was he stole the bog roll off the train - it had BR* printed on the sheets?

* British Rail, not Brendan.

As an aside: I thought those toilet roll 'streamers' looked great back in the day. Those and the wonderful sound of 'rattles'.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Nothing new really. My brother was fined for throwing a toilet roll on the pitch in the early 60s at an away match.

Mind you, part of the charge was he stole the bog roll off the train - it had BR* printed on the sheets?

* British Rail, not Brendan.

As an aside: I thought those toilet roll 'streamers' looked great back in the day. Those and the wonderful sound of 'rattles'.

Yeah a mate clocked himself a ban from our place a few seasons back. His crime... putting a sticker on a seat.

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Counted at least half a dozen flags among those walking home tonight.

Person sitting next to me constantly talks about taking one of the blue/white chequered flags home, I say nothing.

The scheme gives people the conscious incentive to leave them for the next home game, but doesn't punish them if they take one home given the opportunity. Not sure what the club realistically expected from their supporters.

Just now, Bezzanator89 said:

Person sitting next to me constantly talks about taking one of the blue/white chequered flags home, I say nothing.

The scheme gives people the conscious incentive to leave them for the next home game, but doesn't punish them if they take one home given the opportunity. Not sure what the club realistically expected from their supporters.

Yeah, should be shot with a paint ball gun with non washable ink. That’ll teach them. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Not really a fan of the flags (not in principle, but the designs are mostly crap but perhaps that can be improved) but last  three home games I've seen grown men in A1 walking out with flags. Pretty sure it was the same guy on at least two occasions attempting to take a whole bunch of flags before the stewards had to wrestle them from him (after he intially refused to hand them over).

Saw another guy walking past Morrisons holding two flags.

Not sure why this is winding me up so much, but it's not right is it?

• Like 2