Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Croatia Vs Argentina - Tuesday 13th September - 19:00

2 minutes ago, Manley Farrington-Brown said:

I'm more than bored of them. They never win a flipping match - don't even try to -but there they always are, going through on penalties. They're the unflushable turd of world football.

11 hours ago, Foxxed said:

I’m bored of Croatia now. Come on Argentina.

A country of 3.8 million people producing world class talent in an unbelievable prolific efficiency. Countries around the world with a population of 3-10 million wish they were Croatia. Croatia are a mainstay at this level so its easy to overlook how tiny they actually are and how much they're overachieving. Respect Croatia 🇭🇷 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Koke said:

A country of 3.8 million people producing world class talent in an unbelievable prolific efficiency. Countries around the world with a population of 3-10 million wish they were Croatia. Croatia are a mainstay at this level so its easy to overlook how tiny they actually are and how much they're overachieving. Respect Croatia 🇭🇷 

Yeah. Fair point. I think our previous loss to them has turned me off them. Or maybe there’s a player I dislike. But to consistently do so well is imperative, yet I’ll still want Morocco to beat them. Morocco, Argentina, France, Croatia for me.

15 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Gotta be argentina france final. Anything else will be boring as fook.

If i had a choice i would love to see morocco win but it won't happen. With injuries i think they are toast now.

It’s not that simple to predict. If Croatia can beat Brazil then they can beat Argentina. Morocco have two players to come back from suspension, France are vulnerable.

7 minutes ago, Lionator said:

It’s not that simple to predict. If Croatia can beat Brazil then they can beat Argentina. Morocco have two players to come back from suspension, France are vulnerable.

No doubt. Just my preferences if i was asked. Not that i was lol.