Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, Nalis said:

Was going to say the same thing. Crazy times when Walton is the voice of reason.

I honestly can’t believe that. I just assumed everyone can see it’s a clear pen.

Posted

Weird pen, looked to me like he ran into the keeper rather than the keeper fouling him.

 

 

HT beautifully showing the difference between people that have played the game and people that haven't and how they see the game differently lol

 

Posted
Just now, StanSP said:

Pundits twisting Walton's words there. I actually agree for Walton for once lol

 

Mad how people have such differing opinions on something that should be straightforward. I’m agreeing with the pundits for once, he has every right to try and make a save and it’s Alvarez actions that lead to the contact, not that of the keeper. The shots gone, the defensive team are going to recover/clear the ball, so how are Croatia then penalised by the striker colliding with their keeper?

Posted
2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I honestly can’t believe that. I just assumed everyone can see it’s a clear pen.

Imagine if that was Vardy v Pickford at KP and that's not given🤭🤭🤭

  • Like 2
Posted
3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Pundits twisting Walton's words there. I actually agree for Walton for once lol

 

You can't even put a sentence together.

Posted (edited)

The way the keeper positioned himself, it was always going to result in contact. He either gets the ball or its a penalty. You can kill Alvarez, as long as you get the ball. 

Edited by Amin
Posted

Thought it was a pen - keeper didn't follow the ball and by standing (and even made himself bigger with his right arm) obstructed. Even standing still can be obstruction, it's just a question of context.

Posted

It’s just a pen there’s no doubt. If a defender stands still and impedes an attacker it is a foul. Not that I agree with the rule it just is what it is. I like I assume all here want Croatia to win.

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...