Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Morocco Vs France - Wednesday 14th December - 19:00

44 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I appreciate the desire for the under dogs to win but I don't want to watch a World Cup final that's just Morocco parking the bus in an attack vs defence drill for 120 minutes. 

I'm kind of thinking the same since yesterday.

For a World Cup you want to watch the odd shock and the big games, feel like we got the former but not the latter bar the Netherlands Argentina and England France matches. I dont mind Croatia but I feel like we were robbed an Argentina Brazil semi final epic when Croatia barely threw a punch last night anyway.

Edited by Nalis

45 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I appreciate the desire for the under dogs to win but I don't want to watch a World Cup final that's just Morocco parking the bus in an attack vs defence drill for 120 minutes. 

Agree 100% with this. However I equally don't want to see France win this wc just as strongly as I don't want to watch any more Morocco. 

It's a lose lose game! Let's hope Argentina win the final whoever they face. 

45 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I'm kind of thinking the same since yesterday.

For a World Cup you want to watch the odd shock and the big games, feel like we got the former but not the latter bar the Netherlands Argentina and England France matches. I dont mind Croatia but I feel like we were robbed an Argentina Brazil semi final epic when Croatia barely threw a punch last night anyway.

100% ruined the spectacle of it. For example I thought the 2018 final was a bit rubbish for the same reason. Fair play to Croatia but ultimately totally out of their depth in a final in 2018 and the semi yesterday.

Obviously, you can't beat an end to end game but I do enjoy watching a team execute a great defensive plan for 90 minutes and snatch a win against a much better team. There is just as much beauty in that for me so for that reason... COME ON YOU ATLAS LIONS. 

• Like 1

Yeah, Morocco being in the World Cup final would be like Football Manager when you've got to your 40th season and you're seeing the most bonkers stuff happening like Wayne Rooney becoming the manager of a professional club.

It's pure AI madness and I'd love it. 

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1

Just now, Unabomber said:

France Argentina final would be pretty good but I can’t help but want the underdog to win. 

My thoughts exactly - very conflicted between wanting a heavyweight final and also wanting Morocco to continue the African dream.

2 minutes ago, Balj said:

Surprised Rabiot is not in - Upamenco was awful last game so less of a surprise.

Sick apparently 

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1