Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

11 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

New pod up ladies, gentleman and creatures.

Could I have a show of hands on the like button on whether you would like the BSLBs to keep having me involved or would you rather not have to listen to me? 100 likes and I'm a permanent resident apparently.

Good lord can you stop shilling for likes

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

New pod up ladies, gentleman and creatures.

Could I have a show of hands on the like button on whether you would like the BSLBs to keep having me involved or would you rather not have to listen to me? 100 likes and I'm a permanent resident apparently.

Ric you are Shameless. And we love it.

On 05/01/2023 at 15:15, cruzFOX said:

“He’d one of our own, one of our own!”

nice one Ric for getting on the show

i do listen to the BSLB pod casts.

You should try and get onto ‘Lester till I die’ and Lester city pubcast. You’ll certainly get more airtime to chat with those chaps.

👍🏾👍🏾

Ric is getting plenty of airtime and probably a whole lot more in the new few weeks 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 05/01/2023 at 14:00, Claudio Fannieri said:

Really enjoying listening to it, would love @Ric Flairto have a discussion with the presenters about Rodgers and the horrendous injuries we have suffered since his arrival, as a I felt Jake and the team seemed to not want to hold Rodgers accountable for this and were almost defending him for the lack of options. 

We definitely do need to discuss this as it's a fair point. 

15 minutes ago, BSLBPod said:

Thank you mate. Anything more you'd like to see?

I can’t think of anything mate. I think you’ve covered a fair amount with a mixture of fans, ex players etc and it helps that you work / have worked in media. 

Good to listen to a balanced pod without clickbait soundbites or agendas. 

Who Are You is great for the nerds among us too. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BSLBPod said:

If youre like us wondering whats going on with the finances this should answer some of those questions. Kieran was absolutely brilliant.

Youtube link for just the Kieran bit here:

Great guest, look forward to this one later! It’s my biggest concern the financial future of the club and the potential costs of relegation.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

I had a little argument with Jordan in the stands on Saturday. Nothing aggressive or nasty, but we certainly disagreed about our predicament and the manager's position. Jordan doesn't seem to believe that we are going down and suggested that there's not much more the manager can do. I still can't quite understand how anyone watching us can reach that conclusion. 

Disagreeing is fine as long as its not nasty or aggressive 👍👍👍

Think we all agree we're in a predicament and I'd personally say it's 50/50 relegation at the moment. We're arguing of the remedy rather than the problem as someone said to me last night.

We discuss this on the pod too.

36 minutes ago, BSLBPod said:

If youre like us wondering whats going on with the finances this should answer some of those questions. Kieran was absolutely brilliant.

Great episode guys. The finance bit was particularly enlightening, indicating that our lack of investment is less likely to do with FFP (the reason the club gave)  and more likely due to our owners being less inclined to bankroll the club and the losses it makes. 👀

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, BSLBPod said:

good job on getting Kieran on as was waiting for him to cover off our financial situation on his price of football podcast. bacon sarnie and coffee on order then watching this

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

I had a little argument with Jordan in the stands on Saturday. Nothing aggressive or nasty, but we certainly disagreed about our predicament and the manager's position. Jordan doesn't seem to believe that we are going down and suggested that there's not much more the manager can do. I still can't quite understand how anyone watching us can reach that conclusion. 

That’s alright. In the last two months, he’s been called a nonce, a weirdo and all sorts of stuff on Twitter 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BenTheFox said:

Yeah, that's not needed. He's a nice guy, he just happens to have a different opinion to me on certain things. 

Yeah was way over OTT after his Talksport appearance. All three of the lads are very fair - they won't shut you down on the debate of Rodgers in/out if you are making a worthwhile point. 

2 hours ago, BSLBPod said:

This is stunning work to have got Kieran on. No wonder why I was nowhere near this weeks episode 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

Excellent podcast, and a very good listen. The latest episode with the football finance guy was very enlightening, and basically poured scorn on the Clubs ffp excuse, and tended to suggest it was more the owners not wanting or possibly not being able to put the investment in. Or at least that's how It seemed to me anyway.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Try for some ex employees, might be difficult to get some if they’ve signed NDAs etc but Mladen Sormaz, Jose Fontes, Eduardo Macia, Dmitri Halajko, Paul McGuinness, Dave Rennie, Inigo Idiakez, Rob McKenzie, Ben Wrigglesworth etc could potentially be very illuminating 

You've just said exactly what I had in mind for the lads to do at some point is a focus on the academy and to get McGuinness or someone on who could shed some light on where we're at. Great shout mate, as is the previous recruitment and analytics. Imagine getting Paul Balsom on?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

Try for some ex employees, might be difficult to get some if they’ve signed NDAs etc but Mladen Sormaz, Jose Fontes, Eduardo Macia, Dmitri Halajko, Paul McGuinness, Dave Rennie, Inigo Idiakez, Rob McKenzie, Ben Wrigglesworth etc could potentially be very illuminating 

Dave Rennie is on Twitter with open messages - I was saying the other day how much I would like to hear from him. 

I am convinced that he fell out with Rodgers, and I would love to hear about his views regarding the current predicament.

He seemed to maintain excellent relations with practically every manager and had a fantastic track record when it came to keeping players fit.

I was incredibly disappointed to see him leave the club.

Edited by Matt_Lcfc
  • Like 1