Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast

I listened to this last night and I have to say I quite enjoyed it. I suspect any foxes  fan would. Maybe that’s because my views are quite middle of the road and in line with the presenters. Good to hear Rics voice pop up albeit short and sweet. Shame there wasn’t a longer piece on transfers but you can’t pad it out if there isn’t much to talk about. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Really enjoying listening to it, would love @Ric Flairto have a discussion with the presenters about Rodgers and the horrendous injuries we have suffered since his arrival, as a I felt Jake and the team seemed to not want to hold Rodgers accountable for this and were almost defending him for the lack of options. 

Hahaha I've just finished listening to this episode, which once again I've enjoyed the content. It's probably a good job I wasn't on the podcast live as my views on Rodgers are so differing to the lads that they'd probably lynch me 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Ric, when an Englishman is drinking nine bottles of red wine, what particular red wine does he drink?

As a wine professional I need to know.

Hahahahaa that was between 4 of us, the most I've done in one sitting on my own is 4 and I decorated not only the bathroom but my kegs an'all.

I'm a Malbec and Douro man

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

“He’d one of our own, one of our own!”

nice one Ric for getting on the show

i do listen to the BSLB pod casts.

You should try and get onto ‘Lester till I die’ and Lester city pubcast. You’ll certainly get more airtime to chat with those chaps.

👍🏾👍🏾

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahahaa that was between 4 of us, the most I've done in one sitting on my own is 4 and I decorated not only the bathroom but my kegs an'all.

That's two of us having no part of Dry January then  :schmike:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

That's two of us having no part of Dry January then  :schmike:

What's ironic is I actually recorded a wine podcast with my best mate a couple of years ago. We did about 8 episodes, got absolutely bollocksed on every one and then lockdown hit and it fizzled out. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahaha I've just finished listening to this episode, which once again I've enjoyed the content. It's probably a good job I wasn't on the podcast live as my views on Rodgers are so differing to the lads that they'd probably lynch me 😂😂😂😂😂

That was my thoughts as I have very similar views to yourself regards Rodgers. Perhaps we could tag team and bring some balance to the next episode 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

New pod up ladies, gentleman and creatures.

Could I have a show of hands on the like button on whether you would like the BSLBs to keep having me involved or would you rather not have to listen to me? 100 likes and I'm a permanent resident apparently.

What does meh mean? - Quora

• Haha 1